August 29, 2013

Jonathan Product Dirt Products: Dirt Texturizing Paste, Silky Dirt, Dry Dirt - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I've been a long time user of Jonathan Product; I love the Dirt line - especially the Silky Dirt Shine & Define Creme! In this post I have three of the Dirt products: Dirt Texturizing Paste, Silky Dirt Shine & Define Creme, and Dry Dirt Texture Spray. The scent of the Dirt products is addicting enough for me, but the products are amazing too. Check out my full review on each product, including all the product info, after each set of pics!




Jonathan Product
Dirt Texturizing Paste












Jonathan Product Dirt Texturizing Paste Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $26.00 (3.35oz full size). Available on the Jonathan Product website, at Dermstore, at Ulta, and everywhere else Jonathan Products are sold (I can sometimes even find them at TJ Maxx). Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

This must-have texturizing paste is oil-free, water-based and is espeically good for giving hair control, definition, separation and that better-than-clean, day-after look. Gives a piecey, separately look and provides amazing shine.

Apply a small amount into your palms and what I like to do, is heat up the product in my hands. Then run through dry or damp hair to chunk, mold, piece or style. Great for short or medium length hair. Also good for men!

I love the way all the Jonathan Product Dirt products smell, and I love the way they all Dirt products perform. This has a thick, non-sticky, smooth paste texture that melts into hair easily.

I don't use the Dirt Texturizing Paste on a daily basis, but it is great for adding definition or smoothing out your ends. I personally like to use it in my son's hair to style. I'd recommend this to anyone with shorter styles, men, or children.



Jonathan Product
Silky Dirt Shine & Define Creme
 




Jonathan Product Silky Dirt Shine & Define Creme Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (3.35 oz full size). Available on the Jonathan Product website, at Dermstore, at Ulta, and everywhere else Jonathan Products are sold (I can sometimes even find them at TJ Maxx)Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!!!!

A unique grooming creme that texturizes, defines & shines with a smooth lasting finish. Nourishing ingredients shield hair from damage and color fading, protect the hair cuticle and add brilliance, body and control. Provides flexible, moldable hold. Smoothes dry and damaged hair.

This is my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE Jonathan Product! I have been a long-time user and fan of Silky Dirt. Not only am I in love with the scent, but this product has been a staple in my hair care routine for years and years.

Use on dry or slightly damp hair; a little goes a long way with this product. You'll squeeze out a tiny amount emulsify it in your hands. Then I apply it from my ends upwards, stopping mid-shaft (never on my roots). It perfectly smooths out all flyaways and frizz, while adding definition and lots of shine. Makes my hair super smooth too and did I mention that I'm obsessed with the scent?!

Without a doubt, I'd recommend this! A single tube of this will last you forever, as you honestly need such a small amount; a pea-size drop can sometimes even be too much for my long hair - that's how far a little bit goes! Love this and will continue to repurchase for as long as I possibly can!


Jonathan Product
Dry Dirt Texture Spray
 


Jonathan Product Dry Dir Texture Spray Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $22.00 (4 oz full size). Available on the Jonathan Product website, at Ulta, and everywhere else Jonathan Products are sold (I can sometimes even find them at TJ Maxx)Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Get tousled, slept-in looks with Dry Dirt Texture Spray. Provides dramatic separation and definition for a textured voluminous look. This invisible dry spray creates the texture, dimension, and volume for your hair.

Builds incredible volume and sexy texture. Gives a slept-in look in just seconds. Allows you to create a variety of piecy, textured styles. Adds shine with no build-up and provides medium hold to keep your style in place. Works for all hair types and lengths. Great alternative to sticky, messy spray waxes.

This is an easy product to use to get tousled hair; great for an effortless look and it smells great too! It's great for someone who wants a one-product styling solution for lazy-days or everyday!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these Jonathan hair products? Have you tried any of them or are any on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)