Today I wanted something more to my nails than just one color of polish, but I knew I didn't have a whole lot of time to do nail art or stamping (even though stamping is rather quick). My go-to quick nail art of choice is using my dotting tools.
I chose a bright blue as the base and went with black, white and gray dots. I love the contrast of the colors!
To create this NOTD:
- 1 coat of Deborah Lippmann's Ridge Filler Base Coat (which, by the way, is my new favorite ridge filler base coat!)
- 2 coats of Zoya's polish in Robyn
- 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to speed up dry time
- dotting tool
- China Glaze polishes (for the dots) in Recycle, White on White, Liquid Leather
- 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to finish it off
* Label is missing on the Zoya polish; the shade is Robyn!