I have to admit and say that I did this Pink Wednesday mani last week before my trip because I knew I'd be too tired to do a Pink Wednesday mani when I got back. I probably could have lied and pretended like I did this today, but I am way too worn out to do a mani today. I'm still rocking the Cedar Point Leopard nails and I just don't have time right now to re-do my nails. When we came back from our trip we realized our son had a rash and we think it's chicken pox; I'm taking him to the doc this afternoon to find out.
Anyhow, onto today's Pink Wednesday's mani...
To re-create this pink mani:
- 1 layer of Essie's First Base Base Coat
- 2 layers of Essie's polish in French Affair
- stamping plate with houndstooth design (I can't remember which plate I used and for some reason I didn't photograph it)
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish to stamp with, in the shade Fuchsia Flare
- 1 layer of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
This Pink Wednesday mani was not perfect. The stamp didn't fully transfer on just about every nail and was crooked on most. Not to mention the Seche Vite was messed up on my ring finger, causing rippling. The best nail is my middle finger. Yet, I still kind of like the design/combo and would probably wear this again but take more time to do this. I was in a huge rush to do this mani because it was the day before my trip and I wanted to get this done fast so I could do my nails for the trip (the Cedar Point Leopard design).