July 21, 2011

July 2011 Birchbox - shipment two

Hello, Beautiful!

Just a quick post.... My husband's July Birchbox shipment finally arrived. I have no idea why his box takes so long to arrive. I contacted Birchbox to figure this out; I'm trying to figure out if it's a problem on their end or on my local post office's end. They're incredibly helpful in finding out what's going on and trying to prevent it from happening in the future. I just want his box to arrive at the same time so I can get both shipments uploaded to my blog and website at the same time.

If you're interested in checking out his July 2011 Birchbox shipment you can CLICK HERE to view it on ValentineKisses.com.

His July Birchbox shipment included:
  • Zoya polish in Shay
  • Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser
  • Redken Shine Flash 02
  • Ahava Mineral Hand Cream
  • Kind Almond & Apricot bar

I also have my July 2011 Birchbox shipment posted on there (as well as past shipments).



On a side note:

If you don't know already, ValentineKisses.com is my beauty website - basically my blog in website form but I hope to make it better and easier to find what you're looking for.

I'm slowly adding content to it and it continues to grow day by day. Sometimes I post swatches and info on ValentineKisses.com before I ever post it on here, and sometimes I only post certain things on ValentineKisses.com that will never get posted on my blog.

There is an icon near the top of the page that says "Click here to check out the most recent additions to ValentineKisses.com!" -- you'll want to click on that icon first if you want to see what new content was recently added.

Be sure to check out and bookmark http://www.valentinekisses.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)