March 23, 2011

NARS Blush: Swatches & Review of 3 shades (Orgasm, Super Orgasm, Deep Throat)

Hello, Beautiful!

If you were to ask me who makes my favorite blush, I'd answer (without hesitation) NARS. Their powder blushes are superior to others; super silky formula, great pigmentation while still being sheer so you don't look like a clown, easily layers if you want to build color, and beautiful wearable shades!

Each NARS blush will cost you $27 on Sephora's website.


NARS Blush
Shade: Deep Throat
Shade Description: A pink peach with shimmer.


NARS Blush
Shade: Orgasm
Shade Description: The famous peachy-pink shimmer.



NARS Blush
Shade: Super Orgasm
Shade Description: The same peachy-pink shimmer as the original Orgasm shade (shown above), but with added gold micro glitter.


I used to wear the Orgasm shade all the time; it was a staple of my look. Then I discovered the shade Deep Throat and feel in love with that color. Since owning Deep Throat I haven't used the Orgasm once. The Super Orgasm is a shade I don't wear. I own Super Orgasm in a blush duo (Orgasm/Super Orgasm), otherwise I probably wouldn't have purchased it on its own. I don't like glitter on my cheeks, but it can look really nice.

Have questions about these blushes? Just leave a comment on this blog post or send an email (kisses@valentinekisses.com). I'll try and answer all questions asked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)