March 5, 2011

it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer: Swatches, Before & After, and Review

Hello, Beautiful!

On a whim I picked up the Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer by it Cosmetics. It contains collagen and Vitamins C & K. It had good reviews so I went for it. I picked the shade Neutral Medium, which works pretty well with my skin tone.

* click on an image to view it larger *

It comes in a tube with enough product to last you a long time:


SWATCH:
Shade Neutral Medium: 


My Before & After

Review:
I like this concealer. It provides great coverage, it brightens under my eyes, looks natural, and I like how creamy this is (making it easy to work with). I also really like that a small amount goes a long way.

I have used this on my entire face when I was in a rush because the coverage level works as a great full coverage foundation when you're in a pinch. But my face was so greasy after an hour or two that I had to wash it off as soon as possible (I have oily skin, so I knew a creamy product would do that). However, normal use (under eyes, a blemish here or there) will be fine, and if you do have oily skin I would suggest making sure to set it with a translucent powder or a powder foundation.

This shade works well for my skin tone, but there are only four shades available so it may not work for everyone.

I picked up this product at QVC.com for $26.36 - which includes a concealer brush. Without the brush it costs $24.

Have you tried this concealer? If so, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)