March 15, 2011

Mally Beauty - Cancellation Concealer System in Light/Medium: Swatches, Before & After, Review

Hello, Beautiful!

Mally Beauty's Cancellation Concealer System is one of her most popular products. It's available in four shades (Fair, Light/Medium, Tan, Rich), so it may not work for everyone but the Light/Medium shade works well for me.

This is a two-step system using a cream concealer and a "clear" setting powder. The concealer itself has a nice creamy consistency that goes on easily. You don't need a whole lot to get great results. Then there is the "clear" setting powder. I think the powder is a little chalky and I'm not fond of it. It's supposed to seal your concealer so it's bullet-proof and it also helps to brighten your eyes. It comes with a duo-ended brush; one end is a flat concealer brush and the opposite end looks like an eyeshadow crease brush.

Here is what the power and concealer look like:
(Keep in mind my Cancellation Concealer System was purchased as part of a kit and arrived in the same palette. Normally they are in separate compacts.)

SWATCH
Mally Beauty Cancellation Concealer System in Light/Medium

My Before & After

So what do I think?

I like this concealer, but it's not the most full coverage concealer I've used. It works, but I have other concealers I like a lot more. The two step system is annoying to me; I want a concealer that will work in one step, but I do understand the system and how it could work. I don't use the powder with this concealer.

Overall I would recommend this concealer if you don't have deep dark under eye circles (if you do I highly recommend it! Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer).

You can purchase Mally Beauty's Cancellation Concealer System on QVC's website for $35. Refills are available for just the concealer on QVC's website for just $15. I would buy a refill to try out the concealer if you're on the fence. You'll save $20 and if you do like it you can invest in the system so you have the powder too.

Do you have this concealer system? If so, what do you think?

Have questions about this concealer system? Just leave a comment on this blog post or send an email (kisses@valentinekisses.com). I'll try and answer all questions asked.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my~!You don't even need concealer in my opinion!:) My under eye circles are WAAYY darker.

    evinde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)