December 12, 2011

POP Clip-In Animal Print 16" - Blue Tiger: pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have another POP clip-in extenstion to share with you all, this one is a colorful and fun version: POP's Clip-In Animal Print 16" in Blue Tiger. The blue in this tiger print is a little more noticeable/brighter in the photos than it is in real life (just as the blue in my hair looks brighter in photos than in real life). I actually haven't worn this out of the house yet, except for one time that I had it in (to test it out), forgot about it, had pulled my hair back into a messy bun and went on a few errands. It actually looked pretty neat that way. It blends in well with my hair because of the blue I already have in it, but it's a little bit brighter. I like it, but not a piece I would wear all the time. It is available in other shades, including one that would look more "normal" if you have dirty blond hair. Overall a fun piece.

Check out my pics, stats and review...

POP Clip-In Animal Print 16"
Shade: Blue Tiger
Shade Description: An electric navy blue and black tiger print.

 

 








Shown below in my hair; all other blue color you see is my hair is my actual hair.








Basic stats for POP Clip-In Animal Print 16":

Cost/Availability: $9.00 (1 piece). Available on HairExtensions.comVogueWigs.comBeauty.com, and at many other retailers. Click here for a list of online retailers, or Click here to find a retailer near you.
Details: heat-friendly, Tru2Life 100% polyester fiber made in Japan
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses



Cost/Availability:
$9.00 (1 piece). Available on HairExtensions.comVogueWigs.comBeauty.com, and at many other retailers. Click here for a list of online retailers, or Click here to find a retailer near you.

Details:
Heat-friendly, Tru2Life 100% polyester fiber made in Japan. Can be worn a number of ways.


POP Clip-In Animal Print 16" Review:
This is a fun and unique clip-in. I love this shade of blue, I mean, after all it is close to the shade of blue I have in my hair already. I like the tiger print too, although not sure if it really reminds me of a tiger or if it reminds me more of a zebra, lol.

This is super easy to use; just one pressure sensitive clip that easily attaches and you're good to go.

Available in six shades: blue (which is what I'm showing you in this post), Ginger, Pink, Purple, White and Red Tiger. No matter what color you choose it will be paired with black and the print will be the same (not sure if the print varies from piece to piece or not). The Ginger Tiger is the color seen on the model on the package (shown in two of the photos above) and looks pretty natural in her dirty blonde hair. This is a great alternative to feather extensions, as these are inspired by animals - not made from them! I would love to seet his in regular hair color tones too.

A fun clip-in to have in my collection, although one I'm sure my nieces will want to steal (or at least borrow), lol.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this clip-in? Would you try this out? If so, what color would you choose? Discuss in the comments below.



4 comments:

  1. Wow, this one is really awesome, and perfectly matches your hair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cool! I haven´t tried anything like that, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew those kind of clip ins exist O: They look so cool *w* I would love to try it on too haha~

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)