This is the third post comparing multi-colored glitters. The first was back in April and only compared four polishes. The second was back in July and compared seven polishes. Now I have 15 different multi-colored glitter polishes to share with you. I know there are more out there, believe me I know, but my obsession for collection multi-colored glitters has somewhat faded. I still love them, but I don't hunt them down anymore. Enjoy my comparison. I should mention I forgot to photograph the bottles; I'll have to do that at some point and update this post with bottle pics.
Don't forget to click on the pics to view them larger. Enjoy!
- Deborah Lippmann -- Happy Birthday (original)
- Deborah Lippmann -- Happy Birthday (new)
- Sephora by OPI -- Spark-tacular! Top Coat
- OPI -- Rainbow connection
- Nicole by OPI -- Rainbow in the S-Kylie
- Color Club -- Wish Upon A Rockstar
- Confetti -- Tazmanian Devil
- Stila -- Confetti
- Ulta -- Pinata-Yada-Yada
- Claire's -- Bedazzled
- Milani -- Gems
- Destined -- no shade name
- Snowman Polish -- no shade name
- Wet n Wild -- Party Of Five Glitters
- Kleancolor -- Afternoon Picnic
Shown in more detail...
And even more detail...
showing just one coat...
now showing two coats...
Now let's go into details on each different polish...
Now let me know what you think...
Which is your favorite of the 15 multi-colored glitters shown in this post? Do you have any of them? Discuss in the comments below.