Merry Christmas!! I can't believe how quickly Christmas arrived this year; I don't even know where the month of December went! It has been a really crazy month for me; a lot of family related issues have been going on (deaths and hospitalizations) which I won't talk about on the blog, but I can assure you it's been a pretty awful month for my family. I'm thankful for the family I still have with me, and I look forward to spending the day with my loved ones.
I can't wait to see my son's face when he sees all his presents! I'm actually the one who has trouble sleeping! This year I went high-school football banner style and used wrapping paper to close-off the living room; he'll have to burst through it to get to his presents. I thought it sounded fun, but it may just make him mad, lol.
Some quick updates...
- I still haven't received my December GoGoGirlfriend shipment. I finally received a shipping notification email this past Friday (December 23rd), so I hope to receive it before the month is over. I can't believe how late they are shipping out this month. I mean, I knew they were slow with shipping times but this is crazy slow.
- I received my husband's Birchbox shipment a few days after my shipment arrived, but I have been so busy with other things that I didn't even have time to open it! I know what's in it (I peeked online already) but I know I won't have time to photograph it until next month and by then it will be old news. I'll be sure to post both boxes next month!
- I've been buying items here and there for a giveaway I plan to launch in early January! It will be a larger giveaway with over 50 items! I'm not done putting it all together yet so stay tuned for more details on that!
- I will also have a Reviva Labs giveaway! You'll be able to win four really great products!
- And there are some more giveaways I am planning for 2012! Let's just say in 2012 I plan to be as generous to my readers as I possibly can be!
Okay, enough blogging for me. I need to try and sleep so I can get up early and enjoy the day with my family.
I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas is having a great Christmas! For everyone else, I hope you're having a wonderful day too!!