May 26, 2011

Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick

Hello, Beautiful!

The Week of Make Up For Ever is more than halfway over, but I still have a few more products to share with you - such as Make Up For Ever's Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick!

I don't own a full sized tube; the tube you see in the pics below is a deluxe sample size I received from Sephora. The shade, #36, isn't a shade I would typically choose either, but I do know the formula is really wonderful!

This lipstick is highly pigmented so you're going to get color without using much product. The formula goes on really smooth and feels comfortable on your lips. Available in three finishes - matte, pearly, satin - and 50 shades (yes, FIFTY shades!!!).
  • Shades 1 - 8 are matte finishes
  • Shades 9 - 21 are pearly finishes
  • Shades 22 - 50 are satin finishes

Even though the color I received as a sample isn't one I would wear, I still want to buy a full sized version of shades 11, 18 and 32.

Onto swatches...

Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick
Shade: #36
Shade Description: A satin fuchsia.



Basic stats for Make Up For Ever's Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick:
Formula: a creamy lipstick
Coverage: full coverage
Wear: long wearing
Shade Range: 50 shades!
Container Type: square lipstick tube; twists up as normal lipstick tubes do
Cost: $19 for 0.12 oz size
Availability: Found only at Sephora and Sephora.com
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
This lipstick formula is beautiful! Formulated with 50% more pigment than traditional lipsticks. You get true-to-color lipstick with just one swipe. Goes on smoothly, feels comfortable on your lips and lasts all day! I've even heard of makeup artists using this lipstick as a cream blush!

Coverage:
Full coverage, true-to-color!

Wear:
This is a long-wearing lipstick, but of course it will depend on how much you're talking, eating and drinking.

Container:
Your basic lipstick tube.

Cost:
At $19 this lipstick is a steal; seriously. This formula is so beautiful and the colors, well the colors are just stunning! This may turn into your new favorite lipstick! I'm not a lipstick wearing in general (I prefer glosses and balms) but I seriously may convert to lipstick after trying this!




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)