May 17, 2011

A quick update and Week Of Make Up For Ever coming soon!

Hello, Beautiful!

Just a quick update; I'm still on my "staycation". I was sick all last week and the weekend was dedicated to other things, so I wasn't able to get any cleaning done. This week I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things, but after this week (even though my house won't be finished) I'm going to get back to regular posting!

I decided to start doing "Week Of _______" posts, where I post swatches, reviews, tutorials and before/after pics of products from one selected brand or product type for an entire week. That means somedays may have multiple posts and other days may only have one post.

I'm starting my "Week Of" posts with the brand Make Up For Ever, which is probably my favorite makeup brand. I'm hoping to start the week of Make Up For Ever on Monday, but it could be earlier or a few days later depending on my schedule here. I have many products to show, including: HD Invisible Cover foundation, HD Microfinish Setting Powder, Lab Shine Lip Gloss, Aqua Eyes, Smoky Lash Mascara, Aqua Creams, Sens'Eyes makeup remover, Glitter, Mat Velvet + foundation, Full Cover Concealer, HD Microperfecting primer, Face & Body liquid makeup.


In addition...

I'm also almost finished setting up my in-home personal nail salon! I will have a photo tour, and possibly a video tour, coming soon!

Even though I'm on a staycation now, I'm going on an actual mini-vacation with just my husband! In July we're taking a road trip to Cedar Point amusement park and staying two nights. My parents are going to come down to our house to watch our son and our dogs. This will be our first trip away from our son, which I'm nervous about but also really excited to get 2 days with just my husband. We love amusement parks, so this is our type of perfect vacation. We're staying in our own cottage right on the peninsula, which backs the lake on one side and a roller coaster on the other side. It's perfect for us! I can't wait!

Have a great Tuesday everyone and I'll be back to daily posts in a few days (with maybe another post or two before then).



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)