October 16, 2013

Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Shampoo & Coconut Creme Conditioner - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

Pure Fiji is a new-to-me brand, but it's been around for awhile now. This made-in-Fiji brand offers a range of island inspired bath, body and hair products that smell like a vacation and are really nice quality. I have a few of their products I'll be reviewing here on my blog over the next few weeks (their coconut body lotion is lovely), but in this post I'll start with their Coconut Milk Shampoo and Coconut Creme Conditioner. Check out my full review on this shampoo & conditioner, as well as all the product info, after the pics!

Pure Fiji
Coconut Milk Shampoo & Coconut Creme Conditioner




 

 




 

 



Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Shampoo & Coconut Creme Conditioner Info:
Cost/Availability: $23.95 each (8.5 oz full size each). Available on the Pure Fiji website, at Dermstore, and everywhere else Pure Fiji products are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you. Click here to find a Pure Fiji Boutique near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

SHAMPOO: Discover the South Pacific's secret for beautiful hair with this ultra-nourishing, hydrating shampoo. Natural coconut cleansers effortlessly remove buildup while exotic extracts nourishes hair and scalp - restoring bounce and shine for healthy looking hair. Sulfate free.

CONDITIONER: Discover the South Pacific's secret for beautiful hair with this ultra-moisturizing, nourishing conditioner. This exotic blend with coconut creme and island drift-nut extracts -- fortified with soy and wheat proteins -- helps repair damage and improves resilience restoring bounce and shine for healthy looking hair. Sulfate free.


Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Shampoo & Coconut Creme Conditioner Review:
Coconut is one of my favorite scents, and I was excited to try a higher end coconut milk shampoo and conditioner. They each have a nice coconut scent in the bottle -- it's light and not over powering. Weirdly though, in the shower, they smell like a mix of coconut and Scrubbing Bubbles (cleaner). Maybe my nose is just weird, but that's what my nose told my brain, lol. However, it's not bad at all - I don't want you to get the impression that it smells terrible, because you'll still smell coconut. And afterwards your hair will have a hint of coconut scent, which is lovely. I asked a friend what they thought it smelled like in the shower and they just said "coconut", so maybe I'm just the weird one or maybe my nose is off from being sick for so many weeks, lol.

This Coconut Milk Shampoo & Coconut Creme Conditioner are available in other scents other than Coconut. Also available in Pineapple, Passionflower, Starfruit, Mango, and Coconut Milk & Honey.

I will say that this shampoo and conditioner made my hair feel really soft and moisturized, even a bit silky. It doesn't add any volume (and doesn't claim to), but it did make my hair bouncier and shiny. I liked the way these two worked with my hair.

I also loved the packaging. This may be a small thing, but it was something I really appreciated.... the bottles have this button that you push, and when you push the button the top will pop open for you. Easy to open and a small extra that makes these two stand out to me a bit more because of their packaging.

Overall, I liked these a lot and although they're not in the drugstore price range I do think they'll a nice luxury shampoo and conditioner that is worth checking out!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shampoo & conditioner? Have you tried them or are they on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)