November 15, 2012

Fresh Sugar Soiree Lip Collection - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you love Fresh's Sugar Tinted Lip Treatments then you'll go crazy for their holiday 2012 Sugar Soiree Lip Collection! This amazing gift set includes the entire Sugar Lip Treatment collection, all in mini sizes. This gift set is by far my favorite lip product gift set of the season . Includes 8 mini lip treatments in total; the Original (clear), Advanced Therapy (clear), and 6 tinted: Rose, Plum, Passion, Honey, Coral, and Berry.

This gift set retails for $65 but has a $91 value! Available on the Fresh website and at Sephora.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Fresh Sugar Soiree Lip Collection
Includes: 8 minis: Original (clear), Advanced Therapy (clear), Rose, Plum, Passion, Honey, Coral, Berry.
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.












  




 




 






 






 






 






 






 





Fresh Sugar Soiree Lip Collection Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $65.00 (for the set; 0.08 oz each tube). Available on the Fresh website and at Sephora.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

You won't want to miss out on Fresh's first set that includes their entire Sugar Lip Treatment collection! This set of 8 mini's will keep lips nourished, hydrated, protected and kissable.

Includes:
  • Original Sugar Lip Treatment, which is clear. 
  • Advanced Therapy Sugar Lip Treatment, also clear.
  • Rose: A sheer rosy tint.
  • Plum: A sheer sensual plum.
  • Passion: A vibrant yet sheer red.
  • Honey: A sheer warm nude.
  • Coral: A sheer juicy coral.
  • Berry: A sheer flirty berry.

Of course I love the formula of these; I've reviewed the Berry most recently, but also reviewed the Rose. Now that I've had the chance to try the entire collection, I find it even harder to pick a favorite. I think Rose is still my go-to shade; it's just so perfect. But I'm really starting to like the Honey and Coral too.

I would absolutely, without hesitation, recommend this kit. Get one for yourself and one for someone very lucky on your gift list.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this gift set? Did you get this yet or is this on your wish list? Maybe you plan to gift this to someone else? Discuss in the comments below.




4 comments:

  1. I really wanted to get this kit. I love the lip tints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear.. im a lipbalm lady =) i always do have chapped lips =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such great photos! These all seem pretty sheer don't they? Thanks for the lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)