November 26, 2012

Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes in Taupe - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently tried out the Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes in the shade Taupe, and I absolutely loved the shade and formula. It dries down very quickly - especially for a liquid shadow - and has great pigmentation. It lasts for a very long time too.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes
Shade: Taupe











Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $36.00 (0.085 oz full size). Available on the Ellis Faas website, at Sephora, and everywhere else Ellis Faas is sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Opaque, semi-matte liquid eyeshadow with a velvety texture, providing coverage without heaviness. With its quick-drying properties and special blend of flower and coffee extracts, Creamy Eyes provides coverage without heaviness.

Ellis has tested hundreds of eye shadows over the course of her career, and the moment she tried the formula of what has become her Creamy Eyes she fell in love with its velvety texture.

Great pigmentation; you can build the intensity if you want but you will probably find one layer to be all you need. This is a click-pen applicator; I don't mind it at all but I know some people are really bothered by click-pen style applicators (for whatever reason) so that's something to keep in mind if you're on of the anti-click-pen people. Only took about 10 to 12 clicks to get the product to come up the first time, then it comes up easily.

This product does dry down very quick, so be ready to blend right away to feather your edges if you plan to use this as an all-over lid color. I found this easy to use, easy to apply, and I loved the Taupe shade.

Overall, a great liquid shadow that I really liked and would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shadow? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful colour, but i am slow on doing my makeup and fast drying eyeshadows /gel liners wont work for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Faiza Qaiser: You probably have about 30 seconds of playtime,so you really do have a good amount of time to play around with it (even though 30 seconds doesn't seem like a lot of time). It's not like you have to super speed through it, but yes, it is a quick setting product -- which I personally prefer so I can move onto the next step quicker or layer on more.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)