November 28, 2012

Ellis Faas Creamy Lips in Pale Peach, Blood Red - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

In this post I have two decadent shades to share with you of Ellis Faas Creamy Lips. This richly pigmented, creamy smooth liquid lipstick is available in nine shades. I'll show you a deep shade, Blood Red, and a lighter shade, Pale Peach. Let me know which shade you prefer; I prefer Pale Peach.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Ellis Faas Creamy Lips
Shades: Pale Peach, Blood Red
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.











Ellis Faas Creamy Lips
Shade: Pale Peach















Ellis Faas Creamy Lips
Shade: Blood Red











Ellis Faas Creamy Lips Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $35.00 (0.095 oz full size). Available on the Ellis Faas website, at Sephora, and everywhere else Ellis Faas is sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

For classic lipstick definition and long-wearing coverage, use soft and velvety Creamy Lips by Ellis Faas. Highly pigmented and a richly creamy texture. All shades are "human colors", meaning they are inspired by the colors that by nature already exist in the human body and are therefore suitable for all skintones.

Apply Creamy Lips with the spongy applicator first by painting the lips with just a small amount of lipstick, then fully load the applicator to fill inside of the lips. Creamy Lips is also great for a more stained effect; just load a tiny bit of the lipstick onto the applicator, apply and blot for a matte stain.

These liquid lipsticks are very creamy and very richly pigmented. If you want full, true color lipstick then look no further. Goes on smooth and creamy, only needing a little to get your lips coated in pretty rich color.

The applicator applies nicely, although I did find it a bit too larger for getting precise application towards the corners, especially with Blood Red color. But I do have a small mouth and smaller lips, so maybe that is my problem.

Currently available in 9 shades, with Pale Peach being the lightest of the shades. I would like to see more pink shades, as that is my preferred lip color.

Overall, a quality luxury lip formula that is great for anyone who loves full coverage lipstick! Check them out and see what you like.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this liquid lipstick? What shade do you like best? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. ı love the red one and how much are they cost

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)