November 23, 2012

Dr. Denese Peptide Pads & HydroShield Face Emulsion - pics, swatches, reviews


Hello, Beautiful!

I recently tried out two popular products from the brand Dr. Denese: her Peptide Pads and her HydroShield Face Emulsion. Both products have been well reviewed by other users, so I was eager to get my hands on them and give them a try. What did I think? Read my reviews to find out!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and reviews... click on pics to view them larger.






Dr. Denese - Peptide Pads




Dr. Denese Peptide Pads Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $45.00 (60 count full size). Available on the Dr. Denese website and on QVC's website.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

This triple-strength formulation contains six amino acid peptides in a unique pad delivery system that helps address the appearance of deep, defined lines and wrinkles, as well as expression lines, wrinkles around the mouth, lines on the forehead, wrinkles around the under-eye area, nasolabial lines, and lace of firmness to the entire face.

The triple-strength peptide technology targets the look of deep, visible, defined expression lines on the face and eye areas. Dr. Denese developed a unique cocktail of the best peptides in one advanced, daily-use pad to help soften the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles and expression lines and address a lack of firmness to the skin.

Perfect for anyone who has deep, visible defined lines and wrinkles, expression lines around the eyes, forehead, and face, and anyone who has a lack of firmness to the skin.

Use one pad at night, after cleansing. Apply to your face, avoiding upper eyelids, then let dry. Do not rinse. Once dry you can continue with your usual nighttime skin care routine. You can use these pads daily, making one jar last about 2 months.

I don't have enough deep wrinkles on my face to really see a noticeable difference, but I've heard great things about this product for those with wrinkles. Since I personally don't need this product as much as some other people I know, I decided to let a friend test this out. She noticed a visible difference in about 2 weeks time, using these daily.

The only thing I really disliked was the smell. It was a very strong alcoholic beverage scent. I can't really put my finger on the exact drink, but it is very strong. You should also note that these pads are very saturated with product; because of that, be careful not to spill any out because it will leak.

I do think this is a great product for those with deeper lines on the face and I do think it's worth checking out.





Dr. Denese - HydroShield Face Emulsion











Dr. Denese Peptide Pads Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $60.00 (1.7 oz full size). Available on the Dr. Denese website and on QVC's website.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

HydroShield Face Emulsion with AcquaCell Technology is a breakthrough emulsion that addresses what significantly ages the face: lack of hydration, transepidermal water loss, and loss of critical moisturizing entities in the skin that decline as we age.

This works to hydrate the skin, retain moisture in the skin and give skin a more youthful appearance. It helps reduce the transepidermal water loss in the skin and soften the appearance of dry lines and wrinkles. It addresses skin that is dry, parched, has visible dry links and wrinkles, feels uncomfortable and looks old.

This emulsion delivers hydration to the skin, leaving it smooth, supple, and youthful-looking. In a clinical study, it decreases transepidermal water loss on average by 41% with a maximum improvement of 57% after a single application.

A study of 15 women showed after a single application of HydroShield Face Emulsion, skin moisture content was increased on average by 74% with a maximum improvement of 151% within 30 minutes.

Sodium PCA is an important moisturizing entity that is found naturally in the skin and helps keep skin hydrated and pliable. As we age, Sodium PCA levels decline and we lose moisturizing entities that help make our skin look young. Dr. Denese's transepidermal water loss study on HydroShield Face Emulsion suggests a signification improvement in skin barrier integrity.

This product is good for anyone with dehydrated, dry, parched, or old-looking skin. Anyone with skin that is experiencing water loss, which shows up as visible dry lines and wrinkles. Anyone with skin that still looks aged no matter what other products have been tried, and anyone with skin that feels uncomfortable and looks older than it should.

I loved the scent; like a vanilla. It was very rich and creamy, absorbing nicely. It hydrated my skin perfectly - and worked well on both my skin (oily) and my best friend's skin (dry/sensitive).

This is a product I really liked and would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried either of them? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)