November 12, 2012

Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Instant Cover in Medium: pics, swatches, before & after, review


Hello, Beautiful!

You probably know the brand Dr.'s REMEDY for their healthy nail polishes, but in this post I'll share with you their Enriched Instant Cover -- a product for body to instantly conceal and perfect. You can build the coverage to even cover a tattoo!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Dr.'s REMEDY
Enriched Instant Cover
Shade: Medium
 






Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Instant Cover Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $40.00 (3.5 oz full size). Available on the Dr.'s REMEDY website and everywhere else Dr.'s REMEDY is sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Instant Cover is intended to minimize any skin-tone imperfection from neck to toe. Ideal to cover bruises, spider veins, sun spots, birthmarks, and even tattoo's. Hide any imperfection you want quickly and easily.

Boasting an ingredient list that's good-for-your-skin, such as tea tree oil, lavender, vitamins C and E, and wheat protein. It's also water resistant.

Available in three shades, Fair, Medium or Deep, which is probably the only tricky part for most; I have the Medium and it works well for me. Dries down a little lighter than when first applied.

It has a sponge/foam tip applicator, which I'm neutral about; I don't really like it but I don't really dis-like it either. I also want to mention how nice and large this tube is. You get 3.5 ounces - which if you want to compare, a typical bottle of foundation is 1 ounce.

I did like how quickly this dried down; which is great if you plan to layer this to build coverage. Really impressed with the coverage level too; I was able to cover my tattoo with no issues - and if it can cover black ink it can certainly handle anything else.

Want to update this review to mention this is not meant for the face. On their website it says "head to toe" so I apologize for my confusion thinking it could be used on the face. This product is for body only.

The only reason I didn't rate this 5 out of 5 Kisses is because of the lack of shade choices, otherwise I think this is a really fantastic product!

A great product I hope they make in more shades; I think this is a product well worth checking out!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)