November 9, 2012

A few Boots lip products: Poppy King Lipgloss, Lip Glace, Almond Lip Balm - pics, swatches, reviews


Hello, Beautiful!

I have three lip products to share with you from the brand Boots. Their Boots No.7 Poppy King Lipgloss in the shade Glamour (which I'm loving), their Boots No. 7 Lip Glace in the shade Marshmallow (very shiny), and their Boots Extracts Almond Lip Balm (a hydrating jar of lip balm).

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and reviews... click on pics to view them larger.

Boots No. 7 - Poppy King Lipgloss
Shade: Glamour

 



 







Boots No. 7 Poppy King Lipgloss Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $9.99 (0.2 fl oz full size). Available on the Boots website, at Target, and everywhere else Boots products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Boots No. 7 Has collaborated with lipstick legend Poppy King to create an exclusive range of lipsticks to change women's views of lip color forever.

Available in 7 shades. The shade I have, Glamour, is a popsicle-like color with how it's sheer but noticeable.

I loved the formula a lot; it went on smooth, even, and felt comfortable on my lips. The color was sheer but noticeable, and my lips were shiny.

Really, really liked this gloss; one of the best drugstore brand glosses I've tried in a long time; I want them all! I'd highly recommend checking it out!






Boots No. 7 - Lip Glace
Shade: Marshmallow
 






Boots No. 7 Lip Glace Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $9.99 (0.4 oz full size). Available on the Boots website, at Target, and everywhere else Boots products are sold. 
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Sheer, non-sticky, super shiny color that moisturizes, plumps and protects lips. New easy to use pack with flexible soft silicon tip for super smooth application.

I did find this gloss to be super, super shiny. It goes on smooth and it has sheer color, but it felt a bit thick on my lips. It wasn't sticky at all, just felt a bit thick - although I guess I could have applied too much.

Available in 6 shades. I liked the shade Marshmallow, but now want to try it out in the shade Jelly Bean.






Boots Extracts - Almond Lip Balm







Boots Extracts Almond Lip BalmInfo & Review:
Cost/Availability: $6.99 (0.33 oz full size). Available on the Boots website, at Target, and everywhere else Boots products are sold. 
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

An intensively moisturizing lip balm.

I thought this lip balm went on waxy at first, but within seconds the heat from my lips (and fingers) melted the lip balm into my lips. Made my lips feel soft, smooth and they were even slightly shiny. It has a balm to liquid feel with application.

Loved the almond scent, but there are other scents available. I'd recommend this lip balm!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lip products? Have you tried any of them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. The Glamour shade is so pretty on the lips! The almond lip balm looks good, too - Boots' own range normally really delivers considering its such good value!

    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    http://pinterest.com/hembleton/cult-beauty-wish-list/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)