November 2, 2012

LA Splash Crystallized Glitter, Diamond Dust Mineral Eye Shadow, & Glitter Mineral Eye Shadow - swatches, pics, reviews


Hello, Beautiful!

I have three LA Splash glittery, shimmery eye products to show you in this post. Their Crystallized Glitter in the shade Loveable, Diamond Dust Mineral Eye Shadow in the shade Illusion, and Glitter Mineral Eye Shadow in the shade Marvel. I like them all and most recently used the Glitter Mineral Eye Shadow in Marvel as my all-over lid color when I went out on Halloween.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and reviews... click on pics to view them larger.

LA Splash Crystallized Glitter
Shade: Loveable







LA Splash Crystallized Glitter Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $8.99 (full size). Available on the LA Splash website and everywhere else LA Splash cosmetics are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

This loose glitter is multi-purpose use in a single jar. Use on lips (just top a gloss with it), on eyes (use with a glitter primer or any primer), on body (mix with your lotion) and anywhere else you can think. Blended with at least two different types of the finest cosmetic grade glitters and diamond dust mica, which is a highly reflective pigment found in only the most prestigious products out there.

I'm a glitter-aholic, so of course I love this loose glitter. The shade, Loveable, is a pretty shimmering lilac.

When I went to remove the sifter seal (the sticker you remove before you can use the glitter), it lifted the actual sifter right out of the jar and glitter went flying everywhere. Hopefully that's just something that is limited to my jar and not everyone, but just to be safe be sure you hold the sifter down when removing the seal.

You get a good amount of glitter and a jar like this will usually lasts me a long time. Comes in a round jar with twist-off lid and sifter. Available in 18 glittery shades.

I'd recommend checking out these glitters!






LA Splash Diamond Dust Mineral Eye Shadow
Shade: Illusion






LA Splash Diamond Dust Mineral Eye Shadow Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $8.99 (full size). Available on the LA Splash website and everywhere else LA Splash cosmetics are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you. 
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

A loose-eyeshadow that has a perfect amount of shimmer. Blended with diamond dust mica - an all natural, high end mineral pigment that gives off a diamond-like gleam - to create an all natural high end pigment. Specially blended to achieve an ultra shimmer application.

I loved how shimmery this shadow was. It was beautiful, especially in the sunlight. Easy to work with and blend, great on its own or layered with other shades. Nice pigmentation.

Comes in a round jar with twist-off lid and sifter. Available in 36 shimmering shades.

I'd recommend checking out these shimmering loose shadows!






LA Splash Glitter Mineral Eye Shadow
Shade: Marvel






LA Splash Glitter Mineral Eye Shadow Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $ (full size). Available on the LA Splash website and everywhere else LA Splash cosmetics are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you. 
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

This product was labeled as Glitter Mineral Eye Shadow, but they don't have anything like that on their website anymore. The shade, Marvel, is listed under the Diamond Dust Mineral Eye Shadow so I will just re-post that info below along with my review on the Marvel shade I have.


A loose-eyeshadow that has a perfect amount of shimmer. Blended with diamond dust mica - an all natural, high end mineral pigment that gives off a diamond-like gleam - to create an all natural high end pigment. Specially blended to achieve an ultra shimmer application.

I loved, loved, loved this shade. It's a pale, almost silver, gray with plenty of shimmer. Easy to apply and blend, nice pigmentation too. I most recently used the shade Marvel as my all-over lid color when I went out on Halloween. It looked gorgeous and I received compliments on my eye makeup.

Comes in a round jar with twist-off lid and sifter. Available in 36 shimmering shades.

I'd recommend checking out these shimmering loose shadows!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these eye products from LA Splash? Have you tried any of them or would you like to? What shade is your favorite? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I <3 glitter too and have some of their glitters and shadows, great colors!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)