January 13, 2011

Color Club Spring 2011 Collection: Alter Ego

Hello, Beautiful!

The Color Club Spring 2011 Collection has just been announced! Hitting salon shelves this spring: Alter Ego!
The Alter Ego collection includes 12 shades - from sheer to opaque, from light to dark, the Alter Ego collection has a little something for everyone (as most of their collections seem to). I'm really excited for all of these shades, but I of course have some I'm looking forward to the most.

The "LIGHTS" (pictured below) salon set is called "Alter Ego: Reveal Your Mystery". This 7-pc set includes (shown in the photo below from left to right):
  • Get a Clue
  • Revealed
  • Incognito
  • Secret Rendezvous
  • Sheer Disguise
  • Give Me A Hint
  • Milky White Base Coat

The "DARKS" (pictured below) salon set is called "Alter Ego: Keep It Undercover". This 7-pc set includes (shown in the photo below from left to right):
  • Alter Ego
  • Secret Agent
  • Total Mystery
  • Alias
  • Ulterior Motive
  • Masquerading
  • Vivid Top Coat
I think the shades I want the most are:
  • From the "LIGHTS": Secret Rendezvous, Sheer Disguise
  • From the "DARKS":  Alter Ego, Secret Agent, Total Mystery and Alias

I, of course, want them all and will probably end up getting them all at one point or another. When I do get my hands on these I will swatch them for you so you can see their beauty up close (I have a feeling the Alter Ego and Total Mystery are going to be drool-worthy beautiful once I swatch them).

What shades bring out your "Alter Ego"?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)