January 1, 2013

Swatch Posts Catch Up: December 2012 - PLUS: What's to come in 2013!


Hello, Beautiful!

This is the December 2012 Swatch Posts Catch Up! If you missed anything from December, no worries; just browse through the topics below and click on a topic to check it out. The purpose of my Swatch Posts Catch Up is to provide my readers with an easy reference for all posts containing swatches, so if you missed anything or just want everything in one place, this is the post for you.

Also, some upcoming news for 2013...

  • I will be starting a series of "basics" posts, starting with primer (foundation primer) and going through various products. In each post it will go into all the basics so beginners have all the info they need to know about beauty products.
  • A lot more tutorials are coming!
  • I will show off my makeup collection and organization (as well as my hair care collection, skincare collection and nail polish collection/organization). I plan to do some video posts about them too!
  • And yes, videos are coming. I know I've never posted a video but it's about time I do. So look for those coming soon as well!


Swatch Posts Catch Up: MONTH 2012

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing your nail polish wall so I can't wait to see your make up collection. I have a fairly good amount of makeup and I always like seeing how people organize theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sunnydee130: I also love to see how others organize their makeup! :)
    I hope to have my makeup collection/organization post up sometime this month!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)