January 19, 2013

VIDEO: My Beauty Room Tour!!

Hello, Beautiful!

My makeup collection & storage/organization post is coming (within the next day or two), but I wanted to show you all my "office" or what people typically call a Beauty Room. It houses all my makeup, nail polish, hair care, where my photo set-up is, etc. I filmed this video around 3 o'clock in the morning, so I apologize for the sleepy sounding voice and the shaky camera.

Follow the link below to view my Beauty Room Tour! Enjoy and come back to check out my makeup collection & storage/organization video.


Or copy & paste this YouTube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJmNtQbZ3do

Since I am finally starting to make videos, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel (which up until this point has been for personal use, which is also why there is a Spider Prank video I did to my son on there, lol). I'm just getting into the whole YouTube world again (I used to have another account about 5 or 6 years ago when I would share my pole dancing videos with a large pole community; all those videos have been deleted since, lol) so please welcome me back into the YouTube world with open arms.

Oh, also, my brother (who is a genius at video editing) is making me an awesome intro to my videos! He lives in another state so the process is going to take a little while (he has to come down here in about 2 weeks to film, then put it all together) but hopefully by March sometime I'll have a super cute video intro to add. We have a really cute concept planned out and I'm excited about it!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the WALL of organized polishes!! Love all the colors too! So organized! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Would you adopt me? ;)
    Your nail polish is so organized, it's just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Welcome to YT! :) I'm subscribing ASAP! oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing - what a FUN room! Thanks for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your room!! Where can I purchase a lighting system just like yours? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Nails Beautiqued: I purchased those lights years ago... probably about 4 or 5 years ago... all I remember is I got them on eBay. They're not the greatest quality but they work well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strated new blog on make-up product reviews :)

    http://fashionmakupthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)