January 9, 2013

Stellar Cellulite Gel: pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Let's face it, no matter if you're skinny or overweight, everyone is prone to getting cellulite and most of us want it gone. I know I hate it, although I've come to accept it over time just because I always thought it's there and why worry about something I can't change. Then I discovered Stellar's Cellulite Gel (which I recently did a giveaway on). Stellar's caffeine based anti-cellulite and toning gel works like magic to help improve skin texture, making cellulite less of a worry. Does it work? Read my review below (spoiler: yes, it works!).

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Stellar Cellulite Gel
 





Stellar Cellulite Gel Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $53.00 (4 fl oz full size). Available on the Stellar Cosmeceuticals website and everywhere else Stellar is sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Cellulite is typically formed in the body due to a number of factors, such as poor circulation, resulting in the appearance of damaged fatty tissue.

Stellar's Cellulite Gel contains an entirely new formula aimed at promoting circulation while toning the skin. Their Bio Marine complex incorporates Smartcore technology with a delivery system that promotes collagen for a firmer, toner looking body!

Smartcore technology is a time release system which allows the unique opportunity for the body to better absorb a product. What does that mean for you? This technology allows your body to better absorb the key ingredients while maximizing skin hydration. By working in synergy with the body, Smartcore technology in Stellar is the next generation in skin care and cellulite reduction!

With their physician strength complex of sea kelp and crushed pearl, Stellar's Cellulite Gel works synergistically with the skin for an improved appearance. It's also paraben and glycol free, which is unique considering many other anti-cellulite gels on the market can't even begin to claim that! Stellar also uses natural ingredients, is moisturizing, has a toning effect (thanks to it being caffeine based), and is at an affordable price compared to other anti-cellulite products on the market.

In a study by Stellar, 80% of people agreed that their skin looked smoother after just 2 weeks of use!

So what did I personally think? Well, I'll be honest and say I was skeptical but I'm glad I went into it with skepticism. I used it daily, or almost daily (let's face it, life gets in the way and we forget to do things like this every single day) - but I did try to use it as regularly as possible to best test this out. You are supposed to use this twice a day, but I'll be honest and say that life has been hectic lately so once a day was most of the use - but twice a day when I really had the time. You just massage it into your skin for about 20 to 30 seconds. I found leaving it in my downstairs bathroom, where I keep my toothbrush, was the best reminder location for me.

It smells nice and has a pretty shimmer. It feels nice going on and moisturizes my skin as an added bonus!

I didn't take before and after pics, although I probably should have to prove to you all that it actually does work; but take my word for it. This stuff works!

One bottle didn't take away all my cellulite, this is obviously a product you want to continue using if you are seeing results, but it for sure improved the appearance GREATLY. This is something I would recommend buying now and start using in prep for spring & summer. This product may give me the confidence I need to show up in a bikini this summer - something I've avoided for years, or I did the whole skirted bottom thing. Not any more! Thank you Stellar for coming out with a product that works for me, and hopefully this will work for you as well.

If you couldn't tell already, YES, I highly recommend this product. I think I will do some before & after pics when I purchase another bottle so you can really see what it can do. I recommend checking this out and giving it a try!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I want this now! I suppose you have to continue using it for it to work. Like it doesn't "undo" anything, yeah? Love your reviews so much! They are so detailed, it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sophie: It's a product you'll want to continue using; maybe not as much as you'll use it in the beginning, but it's sort of the same principle as working out; you'll get results and your body will stay the same even if you don't work out for a couple days, but let it go for a long period of time and it's going to change. Same with if you stop using this product, or so I would assume. It's not a forever fix, meaning one bottle isn't going to cure you forever (oh how I wish it would lol), but yeah, this is a GREAT product and I've tried other cellulite products before (the Nivea one) and it didn't work at all. This works! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)