This morning I finally had some time to do my nails, which I've been seriously slacking with lately. My ring finger nail broke, so that's a little nub right now, but I know it grows fast so I'm not too concerned.
Today's NOTD is what I like to call Fall Leopard Print. I'm finishing up my son's school shopping this week and was inspired by fall colors, but I didn't want to go too dark with the color theme. I think it looks like a fall color palette... maybe not to some. I also think it may look a little too much like camo. Hopefully you see leopard and not camo (I'm not a fan of camo print).
To re-create this NOTD:
- 1 coat of Deborah Lippmann Ridge Filler Base Coat
- 2 coats of Color Club polish in Untamed Luxury
- 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to help the base color dry and smooth it out (it's a bit of a gritty glitter polish)
- China Glaze polish in Midnight Kiss, applied with a paint brush for the gold spots
- Wet n Wild Wild Shine polish in Black Creme, applied with a paint brush for the black lines and spots
- 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to finish everything off