August 30, 2011

Mally Eye Amplifying Shadow Liner in Chestnut - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I received the Mally Eye Amplifying Shadow Liner in the shade Chestnut in a recent Mally kit from QVC. The shade, which is a shimmery brown, is very pretty but not a shade I typically wear. However, I really liked the formula and the product!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review...

Mally Eye Amplifying Shadow Liner
Shade: Chestnut
Shade Description: A shimmery rich brown.








Basic stats for Mally's Eye Amplifying Shadow Liner:
Formula: creamy pencil
Coverage: buildable; richly pigmented
Wear: long-wearing
Shade Range: currently only available in five shades
Container: a duo-ended chubby pencil; pull-off lids; color on one end, smudger on the other end
Cost: $31.82 for a set of two
Availability: find on QVC's website
My Rating: 5 out 5 Kisses


Formula:
This is a super creamy chubby pencil; it glides on so beautifully. You can use it as a liner shade if you like the thicker liner look that is slightly smudged/smoked out, or you can use it all over the lids as an eyeshadow. Once set it won't budge!

Coverage:
You can control the coverage to a point, but it is highly pigmented so it's harder to make it sheer.

Wear:
As with most of Mally's eye products, this is long-wearing. Once it sets it's not going anywhere until you take it off!

Shade Range:
Currently there are only four shades available for individual purchase, and they're sold in sets of two, plus this Chestnut shade that I received in a Mally kit. There may be other shades in other Mally kits, but I didn't check into that.

Container:
This is a duo-ended chubby eyeliner type pencil. On one end there is the creamy color for your eyes and on the other end there is a smudger. Both sides have a pull-off cap.

Cost/Availability:
This shade is not yet available for individual purchase, but you can pick up a set of two on QVC's website for $31.82.

Mally Eye Amplifying Shadow Liner Review:
I really, really like this product. I'm not a fan of the shade Chestnut, only because I don't personally like to wear brown tones. However, I do think the shade Chestnut is a beautiful rich brown shade that will look great on everyone no matter what skin or eye color you may have. I would like to try the shade Stone!

I was very happy with the way the color glided on; it was like silk. Very easy to apply and once it's set it won't budge - but that's how most of Mally's products are designed to work.

Overall I would recommend checking these out if you're looking for a new eye color. 
 
 
Now let me know what you think...
Do you own this shadow liner? If so, what are your thoughts? If not, is this something you'd want to own?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)