December 2, 2013

Kushyfoot Shaping Tights & Fleece Trouser Socks - pics, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

The Fall/Winter 2013 Kushyfoot collection is out and about - including some shaping tights, fleece trouser socks, and Flats To Go. I will show you their Shaping Tights and Fleece Trouser Socks in this post - and I'm absolutely loving the Shaping Tights!. I'll also link below to older Kushyfoot blog posts so you can check out some of their other products (I'm a big fan of their Flats To Go). Check out my full review, including all the product info, after each set of pics!

Kushyfoot Fleecy Leopard Flats To Go & Kushyfoot Slipper Socks - post from October 2012
Kushyfoot Diamond Tights - post from February 2012
Kushyfoot Flats To Go in Alligator print - post from December 2011





Kushyfoot Shaping Tights 


Kushyfoot Shaping Tights Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $29.97 for 3 pairs. Available on the Kushyfoot website. They are currently offering free shipping on orders over $40!
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Your secret to great curves! Super soft shaping tights have been designed with a firm shaper that tames your tummy, hips and upper thighs. They also shape your rear without flattening it!

The Kushyfoot Shaping Tights feature their signature massage sole for extra comfort and reinforced toe for added durability! Shaping Tights are made of 87% nylon, 13% elastane.

The top-quality, affordable tights are designed to be implemented into each women's wardrobe. As the cooler months approach, women will step into these leg wear gems with fashion momentum, comfort and style.

Currently just available in black - which I like! Sizing is either "Medium" or "Tall". I know they carry a "Plus" size as well. but it wasn't an option on their website for this particular product.

Sizing:

  • MEDIUM: your height is 5'0" to 5'8" and your weight is 115 to 165 pounds
  • TALL: your height is 5'2" to 6'1" and your weight is 135 to 190 pounds
  • PLUS: your height is 5'4" to 6'1" and your weight is 185 to 250 pounds

I wear the Tall size and I'm 5'6" and I don't want to list weight, lol, but I wear a size 10 to 12 in pants. The Tall fits me perfectly from the Kushyfoot brand.

Sometimes shape wear - any kind, not just shaping tights - can be really uncomfortable to wear, but I found these comfortable while helping to keep things in place. It's not super shaping, I've certainly have worn shape wear that has sucked me in more, but it still is firm enough to help you out and keep everything "sucked" in place comfortably.

I love the signature Kushyfoot massage sole, which just feels good on your feet and is a bonus "feature".

Great to wear under pants for extra warmth, as well as under dresses/skirt to give them more use (and a warmer wear) in the winter. I like these and would recommend - especially since each pair is less than $10! I do wish they came in more colors or even patterns, but considering they're in a classic black shade I'm still pretty happy about it!





Kushyfoot Fleece Trouser Socks


Kushyfoot Shaping Tights Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $17.97 for 3 pairs. Available on the Kushyfoot website. They are currently offering free shipping on orders over $40!
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

For ultra warmth! Ultra soft Fleece Trouser Socks keep you warm during the colder months -- great to wear with boots too! Made of 95% polyester, 5% elastane.

Currently just available in black. I find these very warm on my legs without being overly warm. I don't wear boots, but these are perfect for anyone who does wear boots. They will perfectly line your legs to keep you ultra warm in the cold weather.

I personally love this kind of sock just to stay extra warm. I'll wear these with sneakers and my lounge wear, or sneakers and jeans. I also will wear these when I'm a passenger on my best friends motorcycle and they greatly help to shield out the cold.

They are $17.97 for 3 pairs of socks, which is about $5.99 per pair. I don't normally spend that much per pair of socks, but when they keep you warm sometimes it's completely worth it!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these shaping tights and fleece trouser socks? Have you tried either product or do you plan to? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I think I need a pair of the socks. My calves are always cold even when I wear tall boots so I will be getting some of these eventually.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)