December 21, 2013

Pacifica Stellar Gaze Length & Strength Mineral Mascara in Stardust - before & after, pics, swatch, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have another makeup product from Pacifica to share with you in this post. This time it is their Stellar Gaze Length & Strength Mineral Mascara, which I have in the shade Stardust. This mascara gives a very natural look, so if you like a mascara to condition lashes and look very natural you'll want to check this out. Read my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Pacifica Stellar Gaze Length & Strength Mineral Mascara
Shade: Stardust













Pacifica Stellar Gaze Length & Strength Mineral Mascara Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $14.00 (0.3 fl oz/8.8 ml full size). Available on the Pacifica website, at some Target stores, on the Beauty.com website, and everywhere else Pacifica products are sold.
My Rating: 2 out of 5 Kisses for my person taste, but 4 out of 5 Kisses for the formula and rating it as a natural mascara

Fall in love with Pacifica's long lasting, nourishing, natural mineral mascara. Their amazing formula is infused with coconut oil and vitamin B to hydrate each lash as it lengthens, strengthens and adds volume. Apply for a natural look by day, or layer for more volume with their super plush 100% vegan brush that provides effortless coverage.

Formulated without FD & C color, parabens, talc and petroleum. 100% vegan. Cruelty-free.

Available in brown (Stardust) and black (Supernova). I have the brown shade, Stardust, but it is a very dark brown and even on my lashes you couldn't really tell I had brown mascara on.

This is a VERY natural mascara for my lashes - but I'm not really your natural mascara type of gal. I want volume and length, and this mascara just was a bit too natural for my liking. For me, this isn't a mascara I would go out and re-purchase just because I prefer more va-va-voom everyday. However, I know a lot of people really love this kind of mascara for everyday.

I do love the conditioning this formula provides, but there was only a little lengthening and certainly no volume to it. In my before and after pics I used two coats on top and one coat on the bottom, just as I do with all mascaras that I review here on my blog. I appreciate that it went on without any clumps - keeping it looking very natural - but again, it was just a little too natural looking for my personal taste.

I'd say if you want a natural, everyday mascara that conditions your lashes and is both vegan and gluten-free, then this is the mascara for you! However, if you prefer the length and volume in a mascara then you'll want to skip this one.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mascara? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, this looks nice...I love Pacifica... I too love volume and length, but I do think I need a more natural mascara for more subtle days,too!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)