December 3, 2013

Isvara Organics Honey Body Lotion - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Last month I shared with you an amazing coffee sugar body scrub from Isvara Organics (which I'm still loving and using often). In this post I have another body product from Isvara Organics to share with you, their Honey Body Lotion. This body lotion is formulated without any water and doesn't contain any of the harmful chemical additives. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Isvara Organics Honey Body Lotion

 




Isvara Organics Honey Body Lotion Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $11.95 (9.5 oz full size). Available on the Isvara Organics website and everywhere else Isvara Organics are sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Nourish your body with this fragrance-free moisturizing body lotion. The Honey Body Lotion is a light, refreshing moisturizer that is easily absorbed by the skin. Infused with sage honey from Meek's Farm in the Santa Cruz mountains.

This formula contains no water. The liquid phase of this light emulsion is double distilled witch hazel, which is both toning and soothing to the skin. This is a great choice for those who want silky soft skin without all the chemical additives.

If you're not into honey scents, Isvara Organics has other scents to choose from: Citrus, Coconut or Honey body lotion - as well as a Peppermint Body Milk. I think I may want to try the Coconut Body Lotion or Peppermint Body Milk next, as they are both scents that are right up my alley.

The honey scent is lovely, warm and light. It's not strong, which I appreciate - as I can get headaches easily from scents - yet it's not so light that you can't smell anything at all. The scent doesn't linger long on your skin, but I prefer it that way since if I do want to scent myself it's usually with a perfume or body spray.

This has a nice lightweight creamy lotion texture that absorbs into skin nicely. Leaves my skin soft and hydrated. I love that this is formulated without any chemical additives.

I like that it comes with a pump-top, because it makes applying lotion simple and easy. I love pump-top lotions! Although the only downside is they're not travel-friendly, so you'd need to pump some out into a travel container if you wanted to take this with you on a trip or to keep in your purse.

On their website it does say to keep out of reach of children (also mentions it on the bottle); I don't know what is in this that would be harmful towards children. Only the Honey Body Lotion and the Peppermint Body Milk have that warning on their website. So to be safe, just avoid using it on your kids if you're worried.

Overall, I enjoyed this lotion - the scent, texture and the way it made my skin felt. I don't know if I'd re-purchase the Honey scent but I would like to try the Coconut one next!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this body lotion? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)