Just wanted to quickly mention Target put out a new Beauty Box that is $5 (shipping & tax included) and it includes 5 premium beauty samples. I couldn't find much info about it, but it is limited to 20,000 boxes so for $5 I figured I would try one out. I just placed my order a few mins ago. Click here or copy/paste the Target Style Facebook link below to get your box before they're sold out:
I'm not 100% sure of what is included, so don't quote me, but from what I could find these MAY be the premium samples included....
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
- Fekkai Glossing Cream
- Gilette Venus and Olay Razor Pack
- L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips
I figured for $5 it was worth a try to see how big these "premium samples" are. They said there may be more Target Beauty Boxes in the future if this one gets a good response.
Onto the next topic...
Yesterday on the Valentine Kisses Facebook page I posted a before & after FOTD because my acne has taken a turn for the worse again - thanks to me trying out a few new skincare items that did not react well with my skin. If you don't already, click here to follow me on Facebook.
Here is that before & after pic along with a list of what I used to get the after look...
- Make Up For Ever HD Primer (original)
- Lancome Teint Idol Ultra 24hr in shade 320, applied with the It Cosmetics Dual Airbrush Foundation/Concealer brush (foundation end of brush)
- BareMinerals Concealer in Summer Bisque, applied with the It Cosmetics Dual Airbrush Foundation/Concealer brush (concealer end of brush)
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (for under my eyes) applied with the It Cosmetics Dual Airbrush Foundation/Concealer brush (concealer end of brush)
- e.l.f. Studio HD Finishing Powder (which I am LOVING like crazy), applied with an e.l.f. Studio fluffy face brush (I forget the exact brush name; just a fluffy brush)
- Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder in Taupe, applied with an angled liner brush (I used one I have from Iman Cosmetics -- from when it was sold at Sephora, about 10 or 11 years ago).
- Urban Decay shadows from the Theodra Palette (Broken, Bewitch, West), and one from the Glinda Palette (South), plus I used Blackout from the Naked 2 palette.
And some other randomness...
I will be selecting winners for my Birthday Giveaway and for the Hairdo By HairUWear Giveaway this week! Look for an email from me, and also an announcement here on my blog and on my Facebook page (I may also Tweet about it too).
There is still time to enter my Streekers Giveaway, which ends May 8, 2013.
More giveaways coming soon!
I'm also going to add even more to my blog sale soon! I just have WAY too much and I keep going through my collection and I just am in a mood to get rid of more so I guess I should do it while I'm not in a makeup hoarding mood, haha!
The makeup dupes post is coming; I've just been extremely busy lately and haven't had time to photograph everything - which is what I really want to do so you can SEE the dupes, not just a list of them. So I do apologize for that taking so long.
Yes, I will be making and adding more videos to my YouTube channel. Again, I've just been really busy and there is a lot going on in my life right now so I do apologize for a delay in so much I've been saying I will do. I'll get my sh*t together soon!
That's all for now... stay tuned for more goodies on my blog soon!