I just recently shared with you the Wantable.co beauty box I was sent for consideration. Before I had even posted about the box I had already signed myself up to receive it monthly. I signed up in time to receive an April box. This box was more customized to the answers I gave in the quiz, but I still re-did the quiz to make it even more customized to what I want. The box I received is worth over $100 (although that value includes the bonus item). I can't wait to receive my May 2013 Wantable.co Beauty Box!
If you want to sign up to receive a Wantable.co Beauty Box or Jewelry Box (monthly or one-time purchase) just click here or follow the link below (it's my referral link).
Sign-up link: https://www.wantable.com/invite/wpHSNqQgXOs
It's $36 a month with free shipping, or you can purchase a one-time only box for $40 in case you're not sure you want to fully commit. They have a happiness guarantee - so if for any reason you're not happy you can send it back for a full refund; they even include a pre-paid return label! Plus skip a shipment or cancel anytime. It really is hassle-free and worry-free, so why not try it out for a month or two (I always give subscription services three months before I decide to stay or go). And they have a nice customization survey where you'll Love, Like, Or Dislike products. What's best about that is you'll never receive something you say you Dislike and you're more likely to receive products you say you Love!
Check out what I got in my first subscription box below!
- Value of this month's Wantable.co shipment: $104.19 (value is approximate)
- Total # of Items Received: 8 (9 if you count there are two packs of wipes)
- # of eye makeup: 2
- # of lip makeup: 1
- # of face makeup: 0
- # of cheek/bronzer/highlighter makeup: 2
- # of nail items: 1
- # of makeup tools: 2 (3 if you count the two pack of wipes)
Now I'll break it down, product-by-product...
Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Divine
- MY THOUGHTS: I like the brand Be A Bombshell, and I like the formula of this eyeshadow, but the color isn't my style. I'm probably going to keep this for a little and see if it comes up in any makeup looks I may do but it will likely go into the giveaway/blog sale pile in the future based on color and only based on color.
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $14.00
- MY THOUGHTS: This is a nude taupe color with shimmer. The gloss went on really nice and was a pretty color.
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $14.00
MiA BelleZZa Blush in Natural
- MY THOUGHTS: I'm pretty sure this was the bonus item in the box, as it wasn't listed on the invoice and April was supposed to include a bonus item. This is a nice bonus item, as it's worth almost $20! Although I'm personally not a fan of it. The color is pretty, but the texture was a bit chalky and didn't apply/swatch all that evenly. I wasn't a big fan of the MiA BelleZZa product I received in my other Wantable.co box, so maybe it's not a brand for me personally. I'm still open to trying more of their products though.
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $18.50
Lavera Soft Eyeliner in No. 2
- MY THOUGHTS: This is probably where I went wrong in my quiz because under eyeliner it had a neutral option and a color option - but no black. I assumed black would be included in neutral. I don't wear brown eyeliner, so this isn't something I will use on my eyes. However, it could work as an eyebrow pencil. I will say that it was not creamy or soft at all; in fact I thought it was rather rough. The pigmentation wasn't even that great either on a single swipe. An eyeliner I would NOT purchase. Definitely the biggest disappointment of this box.
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $15.20
Cailyn Cosmetics Luxury Double Sided Brush
- MY THOUGHTS: This brush seems like a mini - but it is full size - so I was surprised to read it has an $18.00 value. The brush is super soft and feels like a nice quality, and I do like the Cailyn Cosmetics brand, but there is no way I'd pay $18 for this brush if I had seen it in person just based on the size. In seriously looks like one of the brushes that would be included when you buy a palette or something. Certainly not comparable to other brushes in that price range that are larger in size. However, I will make the most of it and use it.
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $18.00
Color Club Nail Polish in He Loves Me
- MY THOUGHTS: I had gotten this polish, same shade, in the Wantable.co Beauty Box I was sent, so having an extra will be useful for giveaways!
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $8.00
Swagger Cosmetics - Champagne in the Bubble Bath Highlighter
- MY THOUGHTS: I had also gotten this product in the Wantable.co Beauty Box I was sent. In that post I wasn't sure what brand this was or what the product was, but I had made a guess and I had guess correctly! This shipment included a description of all the products, so I knew exactly what brand and product this was. I don't plan to open the one I got in this shipment just yet, as I may use it in a giveaway or a back-up (depending on how much I like the one I already have).
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $14.50
LA Fresh Makeup Remover Wipes
- MY THOUGHTS: I also received these in the Wantable.co Beauty Box I was sent. I haven't used them yet, but I fully intend to. I will keep these in my travel makeup bag for sure! I believe these retail for about $1.99 for 3 and I received two, so the value is roughly $1.33 for these two. I haven't tried them yet, but I will put them in my travel bag or purse bag of back-ups.
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $1.99 for three.
Let me know what you think...
Did you receive a Wantable.co shipment this month? If so, what are your thoughts on your box? If you don't receive a Wantable.co beauty box yet, click here to sign up! Discuss in the comments below.