I still can't believe I have my time back since closing my business. Even though it's only been 2 days of freedom, I feel incredibly happy. It doesn't feel real yet, but I'm sure it will set in soon. This weekend we are packing everything up from my business and turning that room into a guest suite, and the current guess room back into my exercise/pole dancing room. I think once those changes happen it will start to feel real.
Anyhow, a quick NOTD (and rather sloppy), but since my son is on spring break I wanted to spend more time with him rather than spend time making pretty nails. In fact, I didn't even prep my nails like usual. I just took off my old polish and straight away added a base coat (which is probably why my cuticles look terrible). This whole manicure took me about 15 minutes.
I call it my Summer Zebra Print. The colors - peachy orange and hot pink - remind me of summer anytime I wear them. Even though it's not summer yet, there has been summer-like temps lately (not today though; today it's rainy - which is my favorite kind of weather).
Supplies I used:
- Essie Ridge Filler Base Coat
- MASH stamping plate m57 - CLICK HERE to see details of this image stamper and 24 other MASH stamping plates.
- stamper and scraper (I used my old season pass from Kings Dominion)
- 100% pure acetone polish remover
- paint brush for clean-up
- China Glaze in Peachy Keen
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Racey Rouge
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Tutorial and more details will be posted on ValentineKisses.com soon. But for now it's time to make some Easter cookies with my son :)
Have a great weekend everyone!