Today marked the last day that ValentineKisses.com was a shopping resource. Although I'm a little sad that I'll no longer be able to help customers find great girly items at rock bottom prices, I'm also extremely excited to move on to the next chapter in my life.
When will the new ValentineKisses.com launch?
Soon, very soon! At first it will be a little sparse in content, but slowly it will build up over time. Now that I will have my time back I can focus on other things, including the new ValentineKisses.com. I have to focus on getting my house in order first, but then I will have several hours a day to devote to the new ValentineKisses.com website.
Will I still update this blog once the new website is launched?
Yes, I absolutely will continue to blog! I know many of you check out my blog on a daily basis, and if you like my blog then you'll love the new website! It takes it to the next level, and then some. More photos, more content, more detail and it will be easy to find what you're looking for.
Will I ever sell anything again?
Absolutely, but not in the way I used to. I no longer have any desire to have an online shopping website. That part of my life is over and I have no plans to ever re-open. However, I will have blog sales!
The blog sales will be announced here on my blog but will be hosted on my website (it's easier for me to do it that way). Another change will be in payment options. Before I was able to accept credit cards, but now I will not offer that option. It costs me $30 a month to accept credit cards (plus fees) and there is on point to continue paying for a service that I may only use a handful of times per year. I'll still be able to accept PayPal, which works for most people. I will likely have inventory from ValentineKisses.com to sell in my blog sales, and also personal items (makeup, clothing, shoes, etc.).
Keep a look out for the new ValentineKisses.com! I will make an official announcement on here the day it launches.
Also, don't forget to enter my April Giveaway! Enter once for your chance to win one of ten prizes! Enter now through May 8, 2011. Click here for details.
A few upcoming blog posts:
- April Favorites & Not-So-Favorites
- Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation: swatches, before & after, review
- Illamasqua Powder Foundation: swatches, before & after, review
- Philosophy The Microdelivery One-Minute Purifying Enzyme Peel: review, before & after, tutorial
- Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment: swatches, review
- Updated photos of my nail polish collection: showing the current way I organize my polish, nail art, and everything else nail related.
- Photos of my makeup collection including storage methods.
- Possibly a video tour of my bedroom, which is where I have all my nail polish, makeup, hair stuff, skin care, etc.
- Photos of my closet to show my organization... this post will include tips on how to organize your closet! May also include a video tour, I'm ont sure yet.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Thank you again to all my wonderful customers. I hope you will continue to check out the new ValentineKisses.com and my blog. I'm excited to begin the next chapter in my life!