This is my July 2014 Wantable Makeup Box! This month I'm just so-so about, especially after seeing some of the other July boxes. The value is really wonderful though! However, I may be sending this one back. Also - I apologize for the poor quality photo (it's actually the photo I posted on Instagram); this month was a bit busy and hectic (plus the multiple migraines that didn't allow me to get much done) so I didn't have time to photograph this month's shipment like I normally would like to. Check out everything in my box below!
Wantable is a monthly subscription service (you can also buy a one-time box) that gives you 4 to 5 FULL SIZED beauty products every month! They also have an accessories box and an intimates box. Of course being the makeup hoarder I am, I go for the Makeup Box!
If you want to sign up for Wantable just click here or follow the link below (it's my referral link). You can sign up without subscribing, just so you have an account waiting for you in case you ever want to start your subscription or buy a one-time box. Sign-up link: https://www.wantable.com/invite/wpHSNqQgXOs
Wantable is $36 a month with free shipping (as a subscription), or you can purchase a one-time only box for $40 in case you're not sure you want to fully commit (this price applies for any of their three box options). But with their happiness guarantee, there really is no reason to not go for the subscription! If for any reason you are not happy, you can send it back for a full refund; they even include a pre-paid return label! Plus, you can skip a shipment or cancel anytime. It really is hassle-free and worry-free, so why not try it out. And they have the best customization survey where you'll Love, Like, Or Dislike products -- even down to formula type and shades -- so you'll get the most customized box possible. That means you'll never receive something you say you Dislike and you're more likely to receive products you say you Love!
July 2014 Wantable Beauty Box
Now I'll talk about each product...
Tarina Tarantino - Pearl Glow Primer
- MY THOUGHTS: I actually already used to own this product, and I still have one or two mini sizes of this primer in my primer drawer. I really liked this primer when I had it and haven't used it in awhile. I plan to save the full size un-touched for a little and see if I use the mini's I already have before opening the full size. I know Tarnina Tarantino offers this same primer, but in a Nude shade; I wish I would have received that one because then at least I would have been excited to try it out.
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $32.00
OFRA - 3D Roman Mosaic Blush/Bronzer
- MY THOUGHTS: I think this looks gorgeous, but not sure how often I'll reach for it. I haven't reached for it yet - and in fact, I haven't even swatched it. The colors in it look like, when blended together, would be a nice shade but not sure it's a good match for me, per say.
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $35.00
Vincent Longo - La Dolce Vita Lash Tips
- MY THOUGHTS: I love false lashes but love individuals and just ends even more - I feel like I can wear them more flawlessly. These look great and I look forward to trying them out. Do I think they're worth the $16.50 price tag? No - certainly not.
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $16.50
Mica Beauty - Felt Tip Eyeliner
- MY THOUGHTS: I love felt tip liquid liners, and I have to admit that the tip on this one is very small - which can be a very good thing. I haven't used it yet because I have several other liquid liners open but I am hoping this will be a good one - especially considering this sells for $29.95 on its own. To me, that's kind of a crazy price for such a small liquid liner. I mean, $30?!! I'm in love with my L'Oreal Superslim Liquid Liner, so this would have to be pretty damn impressive for me to want to spend $30 on it!
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $29.95
My Thoughts On The Entire Box...
- VALUE: The value was approximately $113.45
- USAGE: I will use
- FINAL THOUGHTS: I'm not really that thrilled with this box. Sure, the value is fantastic - I love that about this box! I just wish it will filled with items that made me equally as excited. The primer is something I already owned/own - so to get another was just like eh. I know a lot of Tarina Tarantino products went out last month and this month, so luck of the draw and I received an item from the line I already had (I really wanted one of those shadow palettes). The liner seems nice (I haven't used it yet) but do I really need another liquid liner in my collection? Probably not - but I do like how small the felt tip is! The lashes will get used (if I keep this box) because they have a nice flare and will easily work into many eye looks. The OFRA bronzer/blush looks pretty in the compact but it's just not my style. I'm still debating if I want to send this one back or not. It's hard to decide but I do think this one is going back.
Let me know what you think...
Did you receive a Wantable.co shipment this month? If so, what are your thoughts on your box? If you don't receive a Wantable.co beauty box yet, click here to sign up! Discuss in the comments below.