September 11, 2013

Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty Intro Kit - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

There's no debate that Cindy Crawford looks absolutely amazing at her age, so of course I was intrigued by her Meaningful Beauty skincare line. The intro kit comes with 7 total products (some are considered your bonus items). I haven't been playing around with the line for too long, but check out what I think about this line, and get all the product info, after the pics!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty
Intro Kit
Includes: Skin Softening Cleanser, Antioxidant Day Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 20, Creme de Serum, Skin Brightening Decollete and Neck Treatment Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Lifting Eye Cream - Advanced Formula, Glowing Serum, Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules - Advanced Formula
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.



Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty
Skin Softening Cleanser
 




Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty
Antioxidant Day Creme Broad Spectrum SPF20
 





Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty
Creme de Serum
 






Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty
Skin Brightening Decollete and Neck Treatment Broad Spectrum SPF 15
 





Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty
Lifting Eye Creme - Advanced Formula






Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty
Glowing Serum
 




Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty
Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules
Advanced Formula







Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty Intro Kit Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $39.95 for the intro kit (individual product prices listed below). Available on the Meaningful Beauty website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

I haven't been playing around with these products for too long (only a couple of weeks, off and on) but they say with this system you can see results in as little as 4 weeks and even more results after 2 months. I'll share all the product info on each item in this intro kit and give you my sort of first impressions on them. I'll have to do an updated post at some point in the future after I use the products up completely to let you know what I completely thought of it, but for now, here is what I think so far...


Skin Softening Cleanser
Gentle cleansing is the first step to a radiant complexion. It's the most important thing you can do to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy.

This mild, non-irritating face cleanser is designed to provide a healthy clean without stripping skin of natural oils. It's creamy, non-foaming texture sweeps away makeup and impurities, leaving skin clean and glowing, not tight and dry. This gentle formula dissolves dirt, excess oil and impurities. Hydrates and relieves dryness while cleansing and conditioning.

This cleanser does have a nice creamy liquid texture. It has practically no scent, which is really nice to those of us who are sensitive to fragrances. It doesn't foam up, but it still does a nice job at getting my face clean. I know it says it hydrates, but us oily skin girls can still use this cleanser. So far, I really like it!

A 5.5 fl oz full size cleanser is $36 for non-members and $23.95 for Preferred Customers.


Antioxidant Day Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Help protect your skin from harsh environmental factors like pollution and UV rays, which can damage, age and dull your complexion.

Give your skin a daily dose of anti-aging ingredients to clarify, brighten and even skin tone. This anti-wrinkle creme combines their breakthrough antioxidant complex with a botanical blend that helps hydrate and revitalize skin. Formulated with SPF 20, it's also designed to shield against damage. Designed to clarify, brighten and even skin tone. Helps balance moisture levels of all skin types.

This day cream has a creamy light-weight texture and a very light scent. I thought it absorbed nicely too and wasn't heavy or overly hydrating, even on my combination/oily skin type. I could still wear this under makeup just fine. So far, it's a nice day cream but not sure I'm in love with it. I may like it more as my skin moves towards combo/normal rather than combo/oily.

A 1 fl oz full size day cream is $45 for non-members and $34.95 for Preferred Customers.


Creme de Serum
Give your skin a daily boost of hydrating protection with one of  Dr. Sebagh's breakthrough formulas.

This creme de la creme treatment takes a triple approach to combating the signs of aging with three powerful anti-aging ingredients: super-antioxidant melon complex, anti-aging peptides and hyaluronic acid. Combining the power of a serum with the rich, moisturizing effects of a creme, this super-boost is designed to help protect, increase hydration and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This is the most scientifically-advanced treatment in the Meaningful Beauty line.

It has a nice light, barely there scent - which again, is nice to those of us who are sensitive to fragrance. It has a smooth, almost silicone-like texture but a creamy silicone-like texture, if that makes any sense. It absorbs really easily too and you don't need to use a lot to make it go far. I haven't seen any results so far, but I don't expect to see results just yet. So far though I have no negative notes about it.

A 1 fl oz full size serum is $90 for non-members and $59.95 for Preferred Customers.


Skin Brightening Decollete and Neck Treatment Broad Spectrum SPF 15
This extra silky formula helps to firm, smooth and revitalize the often neglected chest and neck area. This new, advanced formula includes a skin brightening complex designed to diminish the appearance of age spots and broad spectrum SPF 15 to help protect skin against future damage.

This has a similar texture and light scent as the Antioxidant Day Creme. It has a creamy, slightly thicker texture than the Antioxidant Day Creme. Absorbs easily. I have a few decollete and neck creams, so it's nice to have another to add into my routine. I'm more using these as prevention, as I'll be 30 in April and genetics show that the women in my family have issues with their neck. So far, I can't say I've seen any results but again, I haven't been using this long enough.

A 1.7 fl oz full size decollete and neck treatment is $62 for non-members and $44.95 for Preferred Customers.


Lifting Eye Cream - Advanced Formula
Address the tell-tale signs of aging around your eyes: crow's feet, fine lines and wrinkles. Enhanced with optical diffusers, their hydrating Lifting Eye Creme-Advanced Formula is designed to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness while helping tired eyes look tightened, lifted and younger. Designed to give eyes a tightened and lifted look.

This has a light scent and a thin, creamy, silky smooth texture. I actually really LOVED the texture of this eye cream. The texture alone has me hooked; it just glides on so silky smooth and I think it's going to be one that I want to continue using well after I run out of this tube.

A 0.5 fl oz full size eye cream is $60 for non-members and $42.95 for Preferred Customers.


Glowing Serum
Dr. Sebah calls this his "model secret". Previously available only to his exclusive clientele, this serum is designed to help smooth and condition while helping to encourage cell renewal to restore skin's vitality and brightness. Use in the morning before applying moisturizer or anytime for an instant pick-me-up. Formulated with soy protein, marine botanicals and antioxidants.

This has a light cantaloupe/melon scent and a creamy smooth texture. I think this is the one product I was most excited to try - especially after all the hype on the infomercials about this rare melon extract. I feel it does make my skin glow, and so far I'm really liking this.

A 0.5 fl oz full size serum is $52 for non-members and $36.95 for Preferred Customers.


Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules - Advanced Formula
Younger skin is smooth, firm, plump and hydrated, so they designed their anti-aging serums to help give you a beautiful, younger-looking complexion.

Each pearl-like, single-dose capsule features Dr. Sebagh's super antioxidant SOD, extracted from a rare variety of French melon, plus a concentrated rejuvenating serum designed to help smooth the appearance of facial expression creases -- the unwanted frown lines, smile lines and crow's feet around the forehead, mouth and eyes. This peptide-based blend is formulated to help promote the look of plump firmness that skin loses naturally over time. Oil, fragrance and paraben free. Designed to visibly smooth, plump and hydrate.

This is one of the bonus items included with the intro kit. There are only 7 capsules in the little jar. The product that comes out of them has a silicone/cream feel. It leaves your skin feeling like you just applied a makeup primer - similar to how it feels after you apply a primer that is silicone based. I haven't really been using these, especially because you don't get a lot, but I have nothing negative to say about them. Not sure I'd even see any results with just 7 of these capsules anyway.

A 60-count full size jar of the capsules is $69 for non-members and $49.95 for Preferred Customers.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this skincare line? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)