January 3, 2014

Morgan Taylor Nail Lacquer - The Royal Life Holiday 2013 - 2 shades: pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Morgan Taylor has come out with a gorgeous holiday collection of nail polish! There are six shades in the collection, two of which I have to show you in this post. I have shades Wrapped In Riches and To Rule Or Not To Rule. Both are gorgeous glitters and I already love the Morgan Taylor polish formula. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Morgan Taylor Nail Lacquer
The Royal Life Holiday 2013
Shades: Wrapped In Riches, To Rule Or Not To Rule
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.






Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer
The Royal Life Holiday 2013
Shade: Wrapped In Riches
 









Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer
The Royal Life Holiday 2013
Shade: To Rule Or Not To Rule
 








Morgan Taylor Nail Lacquer The Royal Life Holiday 2013 Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $8.50 per bottle (0.5 fl oz full size). Available at professional beauty supply stores, and salons nationwide. Check out all the shades on the Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer website. Also sold in trios for $19.95, which include two shades and a Go Ahead and Grow.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer invites you to enjoy their limited edition The Royal Life Holiday 2013 Collection. Inspired by a royal's decadent lifestyle, Morgan Taylor presents a regal range of colors as rare and precious as the most sought after gems and jewels in the world. Influenced by rich gemstones - rubies, sapphires, emeralds - these multidimensional colors gives you a reason to celebrate like royalty (scepter and kingdom not included). Indulge yourself and your loved ones this holiday season with colors fit for a queen.

Shades and shade description:
  • Wrapped In Riches: emerald glitter
  • To Rule Or Not To Rule: purple magenta glitter
  • Regal As A Royal: deep sapphire glitter
  • Where's My Crown: deep gold glitter
  • Sapphires, Rubies and Emeralds Oh My: multi-jeweled toned glitter
  • Fit For A Queen: deep ruby glitter

I have two shades from the collection: Wrapped In Riches and To Rule Or Not To Rule. I like both shades and actually, I like all from this collection!

Wrapped In Riches is described as an emerald glitter, but to me, I find this shade more teal. It also has fine purple glitter in it. It's a more jewel toned emerald, which is why it reads more teal rather than a deep emerald green.

To Rule Or Not To Rule is described as a purple magenta glitter, and I'd say that's pretty accurate. I wrote down "magenta berry glitter", so that's close enough. It has multi-sized hex glitter in this one, where as Wrapped In Riches was more smaller more uniformed glitter.

Both were opaque in two coats. To Rule Or Not To Rule had a more jelly base to it, but still great opaque coverage in two coats. For the swatch photos on the nails I used two coats for each shade.

I think this is a beautiful holiday glitter polish collection, and because I also love the Morgan Taylor polish formula, I'd recommend checking these out!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these polishes? Which shade do you like better? Have you tried this brand of polish or is this brand on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Glitter ♥ me! Love this polishes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am loving "To rule or not to rule" . Love your blog and your swatches :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)