January 18, 2014

Hamadi Organics Shea Leave In - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

It's been awhile since I posted anything about Hamadi Organics. Way back in February I reviewed the Hamadi Organics Shea Hair Mask - which I LOVED (and still have some left, actually - since I have so many hair masks). I've had their Shea Leave In and never got around to writing a review on it, but I've been using it again more recently so I thought I'd write this up. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics.

Hamadi Organics - Shea Leave In

 



Hamadi Organics Shea Leave In Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $22 for the 4oz size or $37 for the 8oz size. Available on the Hamadi Organics website, and everywhere else Hamadi Organics is sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Hamadi Organics Shea Leave In is a versatile, conditioning styling cream.

Moisturizes and adds shine without being too heavy. Creates soft, natural looks... straight or wavy. Leaves no traces of starchiness or stickiness. Naturally occurring sunscreen in shea butter protects hair and scalp from harmful rays.

I really like using this leave-in cream. It makes my hair very soft and does add shine. You also don't need to use a lot - I use maybe a dime to a nickle size at most. I usually don't apply to my roots, but you could. The bottle says you can apply this to wet or dry hair. I usually just apply it after a shower, when I'd normally apply any other hair products. I start at the ends and work it up to a few inches from my roots. Anything left over on my hands I just lightly go over my roots to help control the frizz and add some shine, but the bulk to the product gets distributed from ends upwards.

This is a pricey product, but the quality is there to back that up. I really loved their Shea Hair Mask, so I knew I'd probably love this too - and I do.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)