January 1, 2014

Clean George - Stuffed Up Stick: pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've been getting sick constantly this fall/winter, as has my son, so having a stuffy nose has become the norm as of lately. Because of that, I thought it would be great to review a product we've been using to help us breathe a little easier; the Clean George Stuffed Up Stick, a natural formula alternative to products like Vicks VapoRub (which I personally can't stand). Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Clean George - Stuffed Up Stick





 


Clean George Stuffed Up Stick Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $9.00 (0.63 oz full size). Available on the Clean George website
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

No one thinks about breathing, except when you can't. Pure eucalyptus, camphor and peppermint essential oils are big helpers when it comes to stuffy noses. The Clean George Stuffed Up Stick is a combination of those therapeutic oils and their signature blend of moisturizing butters. Easy to rub on your chest or back, safe for adults and little ones too, and way more natural than the stuff our parents used to rub on us.

Cruelty-free. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Made with natural ingredients from responsible suppliers and this packaging is recyclable.

This Stuffed Up Stick has been well used in my household. Both myself and my son have been sick off an on for what feels like months. It's mainly been little colds here and there, but a stuffy nose seems to stick around the longest for me, and I really would love to breathe - especially at night.

I rub this onto my chest and within seconds to a minute I can notice a difference! I like that it's in a stick form, so I don't have to get my hands messy unless I want to really rub it in, but I don't find I need to do that in order for this to work. It also lasts awhile on my chest without needing to re-apply.

Because it's a natural version to products like Vick's VapoRub, you can be at ease with using this on your children. The scent of this is similar to Vick's, but this one is way nicer. It has a mintier scent, but of course you will still smell the camphor type of scent that these type of products carry. Just like with Vick's VapoRub, you can use this on muscles to help relieve minor aches and pains.

The price point is more than Vick's VapoRub, especially compared to ounces, but this is an all-natural product and sometimes it's worth the few extra dollars.

Overall, I love that this is an all-natural alternative and I feel better about using it. I've been loving this Stuffed Up Stick and would definitely recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this Stuffed Up Stick? Have you tried this or is this a product you'd like to try? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. This would be great for me to have right now, since I'm sick with a cold. I also have a Vicks Inhaler, which seems to work good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Melissa: I hope you feel better! I know this has been a huge help between myself and my son. It's nice to breathe, lol.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)