March 17, 2013

Smashbox Love Me Lip Enhancing Gloss in Adore Me - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I love Smashbox lip glosses, and their new Love Me collection has two beautiful gloss colors that I think just about anyone can wear. I have the shade Adore Me, which is a fuchsia pink. Love this shade! The formula is of course great, because it's a Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Smashbox - Love Me Lip Enhancing Gloss
Shade: Adore Me






  






Smashbox Love Me Lip Enhancing Gloss Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $19.00 (0.09 oz full size). Available on the Smashbox website, at Ulta, at QVC, and everywhere else the Smashbox Love Me Collection is sold (for some reason at the time I wrote this post this product wasn't available on Sephora's website, which is why there is no link to Sephora).
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Paint on a lip look to love! Inspired by the work of artist Curtis Kulig, Smashbox's signature gloss is sure to give your pout high-impact, pop-art shine. Limited Edition.

This lip gloss goes on smooth and feels comfortable on the lips. It is really shiny and really pretty!

There are two shades in the Love Me collection; Adore Me (shown in this blog post) and Charm Me, which I also want - it's a nude pink, and it's gorgeous (I've swatched it in person). Both shades I feel are pretty wearable to almost anyone. I'd recommend picking up at least one of the two shades!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip gloss? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. That pink is really flattering on your skin tone, I like it on you!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)