February 14, 2013

Mally Evercolor Modern Matte Shadow Duo in Earth - swatches, tutorial, EOTD, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I'll say it again, Mally makes some of the best makeup out there! I can't get enough of her makeup! In this post I'll show you her new Evercolor Modern Matte Shadow Duo in the shade Earth. This duo of matte shadows is richly pigmented, blends like a dream, and long lasting. Don't be scared of the blue shade; there are ways to wear blue and not have it look like Mimi from Drew Carey. Mally wouldn't give you a blue shade and have you looking crazy; this is a wearable blue - even as scary as it may look to some.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Mally Evercolor Modern Matte Shadow Duo
Shade: Earth (includes shades Sky and Earth)





















Mally Evercolor Modern Matte Shadow Duo Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $33.00 (for the duo; 0.18 oz) - although right now it is $29.98 plus shipping & handling. Available on QVC's website and eventually on Mally's website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Mally's Evercolor Modern Matte Shadow Duo is a duo of wearable and brightening matte eyeshadows. The aerated textures of these shadows lies down a smooth film of luminous, stunning color that stays weightless, flexible and flawless.

Includes a duo-ended brush. Available in three shadow duos. I have Earth - which includes a chocolate brown and a vibrant sky blue. There is also Fresh Meadow, which includes a pale green and a hunter green. And there is also Purple Haze, which includes a lavender and a peachy pink shade.

Mally's eyeshadows are good, but her new Evercolor Modern Matte Shadow Duo's are phenomenal in texture, pigmentation, blendability and staying power. Incredibly smooth and easy to blend. The pigmentation is really fantastic.

Yes, the blue shade is a bit scary, but I promise you there are ways to wear this blue and have it look nice. The brown is fantastic. Together they are a fresh and modern take on matte shadows.

I really love the formula of these shadows and hope Mally comes out with even more shades - not just in matte finishes but in shimmer finishes too. I'd recommend giving these a try!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shadow duo? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. That looks pretty, I have reddish brown eyes and light fair skin with reddish golden brown hair I like-love sky blue sometimes and brown always on them This is a sweet and pretty look I thing all eyes could wear.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)