February 5, 2013

John Frieda Frizz Ease Glossing Mist & Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock Perfecting Glosser - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I don't put much effort into styling my hair, but one step I almost always do is add some sort of shine/gloss. In this post I'll share with you two great products from John Frieda that will add gorgeous shine to your hair without making your hair look greasy. One of the products is the John Frieda Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist. The other product is the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock Perfecting Glosser. I really like both these products!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

John Frieda Frizz Ease
100% Shine Glossing Mist
 


John Frieda Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: About $5.37 to $5.99 depending where you shop (3 fl oz full size). Available at places like Wal-Mart, Target, Ulta, and drugstores. Click here to find a retailer near you, or an online retailer.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

John Frieda's Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist, formerly known as Instant Touch-Up, is all about shine so they've renamed it just that. Use it any time of day to add a super shiny finish to dried, styled hair, while smoothing away pesky frizz and flyaways.

With a new, fresh fragrance, Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist adds a sparkling finish to any style. The ultra-light, non-greasy formula delivers a highly reflective shiny finish.

This spray works really nicely to add shine to my hair. I use maybe 1 to 3 sprays total (I have long hair to mid-back) and that's all I need to get a pretty shine. It also helps with frizz and flyaways, which is a nice added bonus. If you want a sleek ponytail look this is a must-have product to give your hair a shiny, frizz-free finish.

An affordable glosser that I recommend!




John Frieda Brilliant Brunette
Shine Shock Leave-On Perfecting Glosser


 




John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock Leave-On Perfecting Glosser Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: About $5.50 to $5.99 depending where you shop (2.4 oz full size). Available at places like Wal-Mart, Target, Ulta, and drugstores. Click here to find a retailer near you, or an online retailer.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock Leave-On Perfecting Glosser is the first step in styling brunette hair to help seal in shine and banish flyaways and frizz. The innovative formula with tiny mica particles bring out a dazzling shimmer while illuminating the multi-dimensional tones of brown hair. It also helps to seal split ends so hair looks smooth and flawless from root to tip.

Apply to soaking wet hair to help seal in shine, or can be lightly smoothed over the surface of dried hair for a high-gloss finish.

This product works beautifully in my hair. I apply it to my hair when its wet and style as usual. My hair comes out shiny and smoother. I also like to use this lightly on dry hair (mainly to my ends) to help seal in shine and banish frizz. Love it!

If you have brunette hair I would definitely give this one a try!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these two products? Have you tried either one of them or are they now on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. The Brilliant Brunette Glosser sounds great! Must look for it now. Nice review :) xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)