February 17, 2013

Lancome La Laque Fever Ultimate Long Lasting Full Color Lipshine in Lucent Nude - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

In this post I'll share with you the Lancome La Laque Fever Ultimate Long Lasting Full Color Lipshine. I have this in the shade Lucent Nude - which is a really pretty nude. This lip color, according to Lancome's website, says it lasts up to 8 hours. It certainly does last a long time, so if you're looking for a long-lasting lip gloss then you may want to give this one a try!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Lancome La Lacque Fever
Ultimate Long Lasting Full Color Lipshine
Shade: Lucent Nude
 
 



 






Lancome La Lacque Fever Ultimate Long Lasting Full Color Lipshine Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $27.00 (0.20 fl oz full size). Available on the Lancome website, at Sephora, at Macy's and everywhere else Lancome is sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

An impossibly sensuous lip lacquer that combines vibrant concentrated color and unprecedented shine in one stroke. From the moment of application, densely pixilated pearls deliver multi-dimensional shine that truly holds, so you'll be touch-up free for up to 8 hours. And the soft-sculpt applicator smoothes on a perfectly even layer of impeccable color, and contours lips so they look lush, full and completely kissable.

Available in 22 shades (on the Lancome website; less shades available on others). I have Lucient Nude, which is a pinky beige nude; no shimmer but really nice shine. I like it a lot for a nude. I thought it would be darker based on the packaging but was pleasantly surprised by the shade when swatched and on my lips. A very pretty nude - great for smokey eye looks because it doesn't over power you lips and it also doesn't wash out your lips.

The applicator is nice; I liked the way it applied this lip color. It did have a slight sticky/tacky feel - but most lip glosses that have that are longer lasting.

This gloss did have a perfumy scent/taste; I call it the Lancome scent/taste. If you have any of their products then you know what I mean. It's not over powering but something I definitely noted.

I do find this gloss sticks around for awhile; maybe not 8 hours long but it certainly out performs normal lip glosses!

Overall, I liked this gloss and would love to try this is other shades.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip color? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)