April 4, 2012

M.A.D. Skincare - 4 products from their Brightening line - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I have even more M.A.D. Skincare products to share with you today. In this post, I'll show you 4 of the 5 products from their Brightening line: Brightening Cleanser, Spot-On Targeted Skin Brightening Serum, Illuminating Daily Moisturizer, and Radiant Brightening Mask.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

M.A.D. Skincare for Brightening
Products: Brightening Cleanser, Spot-On Targeted Skin Brightening Serum, Illuminating Daily Moisturizer, Radiant Brightening Mask
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.
 
 





M.A.D. Skincare Brightening Cleanser

   

 



Basic Stats for M.A.D. Skincare Brightening Cleanser:
Formula: liquid
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (6.6 fl oz full size). Available on the M.A.D. Skincare website and everywhere else M.A.D. Skincare is sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle, pull-off cap, pump-top dispenser
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

M.A.D. Skincare Brightening Cleanser Review:
This nourishing, radiance boosting gentle cleanser lifts away dirt and protects your skin cells leaving your skin refreshed, nourished and ready to start the day. Infused with their Trinity Tea Complex and natural skin brighteners, Licorice, Bearberry, Mulberry and Grape Extracts keep working to make your skin bright and renewed. Doesn't contain parabens or chemical colorants.

This was a nice, gentle cleanser that did a good job of removing my makeup and making my skin feel clean. I didn't see too much of a brightening effect after using it, but I'm sure with continued use that would happen.




M.A.D. Skincare Spot-On Targeted Skin Brightening Serum

   

 





Basic Stats for M.A.D. Skincare Spot-On Targeted Skin Brightening Serum:
Formula: creamy serum
Cost/Availability: $38.00 (0.5 oz full size). Available on the M.A.D. Skincare website and everywhere else M.A.D. Skincare is sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pull-off cap and pump-top applicator
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Kisses

M.A.D. Skincare Spot-On Targeted Skin Brightening Serum Review:
This serum will help minimize dark spots, uneven skin tone and help give a burst of radiance to dull tired skin. For best results, use twice a day. Doesn't contain parabens or chemical colorants.

I really liked the texture of this serum and how nicely it melted into my skin. I haven't been using it long enough, or really consistently enough, to see maximum results but I know it will happen because so far it's been good!




M.A.D. Skincare Illuminating Daily Moisturizer

   

 




Basic Stats for M.A.D. Skincare Illuminating Daily Moisturizer:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $42.00 (1.7 oz full size). Available on the M.A.D. Skincare website and everywhere else M.A.D. Skincare is sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pull-off lid and pump-top applicator
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

M.A.D. Skincare Illuminating Daily Moisturizer Review:
This moisturizer will make your skin plump, moist and hydrated - minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Lightweight moisturizer that contains Emblica Fruit Extract, a multi-vitamin C complex, Mulberry Fruit Extract and Bearberry Fruit Extract. Doesn't contain parabens or chemical colorants.

I really liked this moisturizer. For my oily skin this was lightweight enough to wear even during the daytime. It has a nice light scent and absorbed quickly.




M.A.D. Skincare Radiant Brightening Mask

   

 





Basic Stats for M.A.D. Skincare:
Formula: creamy mask
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (2 oz full size). Available on the M.A.D. Skincare website and everywhere else M.A.D. Skincare is sold.
Packaging: squeeze tube with twist-off lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

M.A.D. Skincare Radiant Brightening Mask Review:
This mask delivers botanicals to your skin to give you a burst of radiance to dull, tired skin. This mask is designed to penetrate skin at the cellular level. You can even use it overnight for better results. Contains Emblica Fruit Extract, a multi-vitamin C complex, Licorice Extract, and Elderberry Extract. Doesn't contain parabens or chemical colorants.

This was a really nice mask. It has a nice creamy consistency to it, that applied easily and I didn't need to use too much to get the job done. I did feel it made my skin look brighter. I use this whenever I notice my skin looking tired or dull.



Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these brightening skincare products? Would you try any of them or have you? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)