April 3, 2012

Arcona Mandarin Brightening Peel - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently tested out the Arcona Mandarin Brightening Peel and I wanted to share my thoughts and some pics with you all. I am addicted to face peels/masks, so of course I couldn't wait to try this out.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Arcona - Mandarin Brightening Peel

   

 





Basic Stats for Arcona Mandarin Brightening Peel:
Formula: gel
Cost/Availability: $78.00 (2 oz full size). Available on the Arcona website and everywhere else Arcona products are sold.
Packaging: squeeze tube with pop-open cap
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This one-a-week peel does a lot of great things for your skin. Backed by serious science, this peel will exfoliate for visible clarity and smoothness. Reduce dark spots, uneven pigmentation and acne scaring. Will brighten and soften lines and wrinkles, as well as protect against aging effects of environmental damage. 

Cost/Availability:
$78.00 (59 ml full size). Available on the Arcona website and everywhere else Arcona products are sold.

Packaging:
Squeeze tube with pop-open cap.

Arcona Mandarin Brightening Peel Review:
I really loved this peel! The smell is nice; it has a citrus-y scent, if you couldn't already figure that by the name of this peel. It goes on pretty much clear, and you only need a little to get the job done. You may feel a tingling sensation when you first apply it, which is normal and isn't too intense. It goes away pretty quickly actually and I actually like the tingle.

You only need to leave this on for about 4 to 6 minutes, rinse and pat dry. I usually do this for 5 minutes... sometimes even 10 depending on what I'm doing and how close of watch I'm keeping on the clock.

My skin was visibly brighter and definitely smoother after using this. The long term benefits, like helping with dark spots, will come with continued use. I guess my only complaint would be it is a little pricey for the size of this peel - then again, it's pretty comparable to other peels in the same category and same quality of product (like Philosophy's The Microdelivery Peel or Erno Lazslo's C-Peel).

Overall, a really great peel that I will enjoy until the very last drop! I'd recommend it!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this peel? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)