Sorry for the lack of posts (my last post was 10 days ago!). First, my son was sick with strep throat, pink eye in both eyes, and an ear infection. This was all the weekend before his last week of school. Then I became sick pretty much the next day and have been sick for over a week now (strep throat, a fever that lasted days, and I also picked up my son's pink eye). I've had zero energy to do anything except what I had to do, and when I did have a little energy I put that energy into fun things for my son and for my nephew who was visiting from Pennsylvania.
I'm feeling much better now, although I still barely have a voice or energy, and will begin to post regularly again very soon.
Just a note: My husband's Birchbox never showed up, so I emailed them back to let them know. They were really great about fixing the situation and sent a replacement box out right away, which I received just a day or two later. I will post that Birchbox shipment on ValentineKisses.com in a few days.
The Blog Sale: I've gotten numerous emails about when my blog sale will be up. I really can't give an answer just yet. There are just so many other things going on right now in my life that the blog sale is the furthest thing from my mind. I am working on sorting some other things out first, then when I have extra free time I will pull together the blog sale.
Some Upcoming Blog Posts:
- MAC Face and Body Foundation VS. Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup - a post about which I prefer and comparing the differences.
- MAC Face and Body Foundation - swatches, review, before & after pics
- Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Foundation - swatches, review, before & after pics
- Kleancolor Polishes - swatches of about 20 shades, review
- More Amusement Park-Proof Makeup Testing!
- My Personal In-Home Nail Salon - photo and video tour!