September 24, 2012

OPI polishes just $5.50 at Cut & Blow flash sale!

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you heard of Cut & Blow? It's another flash sale site (like Hautelook) that I've been a member of since they started. They feature beauty related flash sales, so it's one I always keep an eye on.

I just saw they have the OPI New York City Ballet polish collection for $5.50 each.

Even if you don't want to buy them, you should still become a member so you don't miss the next great flash sale! Click here to visit the Cut & Blow site and sign up if you're not already a member.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)