September 19, 2012

Mally Age Rebel Lip Wand Trio - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently shared with you swatches, pics and review of Mally's Age Rebel Waterproof Shadow Sticks, and in this post I have another one of her Age Rebel products to show you: her Age Rebel Lip Wand Trio. This trio contains three pretty shades: Pink Peony, Berry Flush, and Perfect Rose. Let me know what shade you like best!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Mally Age Rebel Lip Wand Trio
Shades: Perfect Rose, Berry Flush, Pink Peony
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.

 


 












Mally Age Rebel Lip Wand
Shade: Perfect Rose
Shade Description: A rosy pink.




 












Mally Age Rebel Lip Wand
Shade: Berry Flush
Shade Description: A ruby/pink berry.




 












Mally Age Rebel Lip Wand
Shade: Pink Peony
Shade Description: A cool toned light pink.




 









Basic Stats for Mally Age Rebel Lip Wand Trio:
Formula: stick lipstick
Wear: average
Coverage: light/medium
Shade Info: currently available in three shades
Cost/Availability: $30.00 for three (0.05 oz each full size). Available on QVC's website.
Packaging: rounded tube with pull-off lid and twist-up lipstick
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
These lipstick pencils hydrate and condition your lips. Creamy and smooth with no stickiness.

Wear:
Average wear for a lip product. Re-apply as wanted/as needed.

Coverage:
They have nice pigmentation, giving you light to medium color payoff depending on how much you put on.

Shade Info:
Currently available in three shades, sold as a trio.

Cost/Availability:
$30.00 for three (0.05 oz each full size). Available on QVC's website.

Packaging:
Rounded tube with pull-off lid and twist-up lipstick.

Mally Age Rebel Lip Wand Trio Review:
Mally's Age Rebel Lip Wands have a creamy, smooth consistency that glides onto your lips. They are formulated to condition and hydrate lips, although I don't find them as hydrating as I'd like. I recommend using a clear lip balm under or over these to help keep lips hydrated if you find a problem with them making your lips feel dry.

The three shades sold in the trio are very pretty and wearable. You can apply them more sheer if you find the color too bold for you by simply applying a little to your lower lip and using your pinky (or a lip brush) to rub across the rest of your lip for a sheerer application. The shade Perfect Rose is my favorite!

I like these and would recommend them, but I do wish they were more hydrating than they are.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lip products? What shade do you like best? Would you try these? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)