July 13, 2012

Sorry for the long absence...

Hello, Beautiful!

I want to take a few minutes to apologize and to update everyone on what's been going on.

First, I'm truly sorry for disappearing for so long. It's been nearly 2 months since my last post and I have no idea how that much time has gone by. It feels like days have gone by, not months! I never intended to push my blog to the back burner, but life took over and there was no time, no desire and no drive to do anything blog related.

I've gotten a lot of emails asking what was wrong, when I was coming back, etc. Thank you for your concern and I apologize for not replying to those emails. I didn't reply because I honestly didn't know how to answer. I didn't have an answer as to when I would be back and I didn't want to share what was going on in my life. In fact, I'm still not ready to share what's going on in my life. I have barely even spoken to my family because I'm just not ready to talk to anyone about anything - and I normally talk to my family almost daily. All I will say is what's going on with me has been incredibly stressful, tough, and may be life changing. I have not been myself and I hate that. I am trying to get back to normal, but for some reason I'm too lost to do that. It will get better though... it always gets better (right?).

I do intend to fully come back to blogging. I miss blogging and I miss interacting with you all. I miss the light-hearted side of life that is makeup, nail polish and all things beauty. In a way, I need to come back to blogging. It may help me to de-stress and feel more like me again.

All I ask is that you all please give me some more time to figure things out, to get life on track again, and I will be back. I don't know when you will see posts from me... could be a day from now or a week or who knows. And my posts could be daily or days apart, but I do intend to come back and get back to normal soon.

Again, I apologize for dropping off the face of the earth. I hope you are all still with me!

14 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are going through tough time. Blogging can be time consuming at times, but it is also relaxing. Come back when you are ready, and take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope everything gets better soon and you come back to your normal life and whatever problem you are facing, it goes away.Remember " after every dark night comes a brighter day" I am sure you will get past this.Don't worry take your time we will wait and we will be here for you.I just hope you come back I love your reviews and I miss your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you are doing okay and are well. Missed your blog, and look forward to when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for whatever you may be going through. Hope things get back on track for you soon. Take your time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take your time, we will wait for you :) be brave, whatever is going on out there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries Crystal. I hope everything is falling into place and take as much time as you wish.
    Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's alright, dear. I'm sure everyone will be patiently waiting and eager for your comeback!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It happens to a lot of bloggers. No worries in what you might feel you owe anyone who reads your blog. It's your life and you need to live it. Hoping all is well. That's the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crystal, I am glad to see a post from you! Things have a way of falling into place, and whatever place you are in, it's G-d's intention that you be there. My thoughts are with you, and G-d bless. Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you to everyone for your kind words of support, encouragement and understanding. It truly means a lot to me and I wish I could express my grattitude in a bigger way. For now, virtual hugs for each and every one of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope things get better and look forward to reading your posts again.

    http://www.onestilettoatatime.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww. I hope you are doing fine dear! Whatever it is that you feel right now, remember your blogger friends are here! We missed you!

    Arra
    THE VINTAGE SET GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com/2012/07/interview-with-charlotte-russell-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've missed you so much! Keep your chin up, do what you have to do and share when you're ready and it's good for you. For selfish reasons, I hope you return soon....for caring reasons, I truly hope you're okay. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)