May 14, 2012

Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Sequins - swatches, pics


Hello, Beautiful!

I still have so much going on in my real life that finding time and motivation to blog is hard, but I'm getting closer and closer to making daily posts again. I don't have time to make a full detailed post today, but in this post I'll show you pics and swatches of Stila's Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in the shade Sequins. You can purchase this on the Stila website, Sephora's website and everywhere else Stila cosmetics are sold; $22 each and available in 8 shades. Enjoy!

Check out my pics, swatches... click on pics to view them larger.

Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
Shade: Sequins
Shade Description: Black with silver glitter.


















Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this liquid liner? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

7 comments:

  1. I just got this in my Birchbox only mine was in Flash (and it looks great with a gold shadow). I tried it out today and I am a fan. It's very easy to apply, it lasted through a bout of pregnancy hormone tear fest and that's a bonus. The only thing I found fault with (and it's no deal breaker) was that I had to use two coats to get the full coverage I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhh!! I have this in Flash (olive green) and it is AMAZING! I want sequins, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sparkle eyeliner! I would love to try this! I must go to Sephora!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is the wear on this? I just bought one of these but I haven't used it yet. I was actually looking for the Sephora type but I didn't see them. They must have been limited edition and I didn't realize it. If I had, I would have bought a few.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Bora Bora and it's just beautiful; I'd love to have Sequins as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Icedcaramellatte: The wear is pretty good for a liquid liner, although it will flake off eventually. I left this on over night once and woke up with flakes of it everywhere, lol. But it will last through a normal day without any issues; at least on me it did.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)