August 30, 2012

TATCHA Polished Deep Rice Enzyme Powder - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently discovered the brand TATCHA after reading some recommendations on their Rice Enzyme Powder -- which comes in Classic, Gentle, or Deep depending on skin type. For my skin, which is oily, their Deep option was a perfect match. If you're not sure which one to choose, here are some tips: Have oily skin? Go for the Deep. Have sensitive skin? Go for the Gentle. Have combination skin or normal skin? Go for the Classic.

Check out my pics, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

TATCHA
Polished Deep Rice Enzyme Powder


























Basic Stats for TATCHA Polished Deep Rice Enzyme Powder:
Formula: powder to cream
Selection Info: currently available in three formulations: Classic, Gentle, Deep
Cost/Availability: $65.00 (2.1 oz full size). Available on the TATCHA website.
Packaging: jar with twist-off lid, inside is a sliding opening for the powder to come out
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
A water-activated enzyme powder of rice bran, papaya, and HADASEI-3 Bioactive Complex (which is a proprietary anti-aging complex of Green Tea, Okinawa Red Algae, and Japanese Rice Bran Extracts). Goes from powder to a cream. Exfoliates gently, but effectively, leaving behind baby soft skin.

Selection Info:
Currently available in three gentle, but effective exfoliating choices: Classic, Gentle, or Deep.

Cost/Availability:
$65.00 (2.1 oz full size). Available on the TATCHA website.

Packaging:
A rounded jar with twist-off lid. Inside is a sliding opening for the powder to come out.

TATCHA Polished Deep Rice Enzyme Powder Review:
All the great things I've heard about the TATHCA Rice Enzyme Powder must be true, because I'm in love with this! I have the Deep Rice Enzyme Powder, which is great for my oily, acne-prone skin. However, you may be better fit with the Classic or Gentle versions. They are different color powders too, for each one. The Deep is green, the Classic is almost white, and the Gentle is pink.

This is a gentle exfoliator that doesn't contain any harsh abrasives, so it's great for daily use. If you prefer, use once or twice a week, but honestly you'll love using this powder so much that you may find yourself using it daily (I know I've been using it every other day, if not daily).

Using this product is simple and easy; what I do is wet my face and then have a wet hand. I take out some of the powder -- a half teaspoon is really all you need, maybe slightly more -- then I add water and mix with my fingers until a creamy paste forms. Don't put too much water in your hand or you will dilute the product too much (I made that mistake the first time). Then simply massage it onto your face (avoiding the eye area), leave on for one minute (you could leave it on longer, but it's not necessary), then rinse off. Your skin will be baby soft and smooth!

I'll be honest and say I didn't think it would do much because it didn't feel like a typical exfoliator. It wasn't harsh or scrubby, so I was thinking I may have done something wrong. Then I washed it off and felt my skin. It was so soft, smooth, and looked more radiant/healthy. Ever since I've been addicted!

Overall, I'm very happy with this product and would highly recommend it to everyone!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I have samples of this that I'm excited to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'd like you to know that I am giving you an award, The Versatile Blogger. You can check it here http://yobabsy.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-first-award-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)